Call, write or email the program director of your local commercial or non-commercial radio station, and ask him or her to start carrying Dave Emory’s For the Record. Consider these useful points:
- “For The Record” is a weekly radio program, consisting of two 29-minute segments, and is provided free of charge to both commercial and non-commericial stations.
- Each week, Dave examines the interconnecting historical processes, people and institutions which shape the complex geopolitical landscape.
- While often outside the mainstream of public information, Dave Emory has a proven track record of prognostication and “I told you so…” providing much needed context to the fast-moving and often unintelligible news events of our time.
- You can suggest replacing any repeat programming your local station airs.
- If a station wants more information, direct them to SpitfireList.com.
Your input and support is valuable, and your local stations will listen if you make an effort.
Here’s a great search tool  to find your local radio stations.