1. Building on information presented in past discussions with Kevin Coogan, this program highlights more of the operations of Francis Parker Yockey, a Nazi agent during World War II and active on behalf of international fascism until his death in 1960. (The information in this interview comes from Kevin’s landmark text Dreamer of the Day: Francis Parker Yockey and the Postwar Fascist International; copyright 1999 [soft-cover]; ISBN# 1–57027-039–2.)
2. Little known outside of the postwar fascist international Coogan alludes to in his book’s title, Yockey has wielded a profound influence on the development of contemporary fascism.
3. The broadcast highlights Yockey’s connections to prominent American fascists Willis Carto and Roger Pearson. The publisher of Spotlight and a prime mover in the establishment of the Institute for Historical Review (the focal point of the Holocaust-denial movement), Carto published Yockey’s opus Imperium.
4. Imperium is a manifesto that advocates a post-World War II revival of fascism, centered on a united, fascist Europe designed to destroy (among other things) American influence in Europe and around the world. The program highlights Carto’s successful incorporation of the National Youth Alliance into his political sphere of influence. (The NYA began as a youth for Wallace movement.)
5. The broadcast also sets forth some of Pearson’s activities on behalf of international fascism and updates contemporary Yockey influences in alternative sub-cultures aimed at young people.
6. Program Highlights Include: an ideological split within the Liberty Lobby that has marginalized Carto’s influence within the racist and anti-Semitic right.
7. Roger Pearson’s participation in the World Anti-Communist League;
8. Pearson’s work on behalf of the International Association for the Advancement of Eugenics;
9. Yockey influences on black metal music fascists;
10. Yockey influences on “conspiracy culture”; associations between the alternative publisher Feral House and some contemporary fascist and Satanist elements; the recent arrest of a nazi black metal musician at National Alliance leader William Pierce’s compound in West Virginia; Pierce’s past association with both Carto and American Nazi Party leader George Lincoln Rockwell.