Supplementing other, previous interviews with Kevin Coogan, this broadcast highlights points of information from the author’s vitally important book, Dreamer of the Day: Francis Parker Yockey and the Postwar Fascist International (copyright 1999 [SC]; Autonomedia; 1–57027-039–2.) 
1. Particular emphasis is on the relationship between Yockey and Liberty Lobby kingpin Willis Carto. (Yockey was an important, ideologically influential fascist from the 1930s until his suicide in 1960. Carto, founder of the fascist Liberty Lobby and its flagship publication The Spotlight, published Yockey’s magnum opus Imperium.)
2. The program underscores the bizarre relationship between some white supremacist organizations and black nationalists/separatists.
3. Supplementing information presented in other broadcasts, the broadcast highlights the importance of eugenics in fascist politics.
4. Another major point of discussion concerns an ideological division within the Nazi SS (and international fascism in general) between “Nordicists” and those who viewed other, non-Nordic ethnic types as being equal.
5. Program Highlights Include: discussion of the National States Rights Party; analysis of the careers of prominent rightists Francis X. Gannon, A.K. Chesterton, Guy Chesham, Roger Pearson and Charles Tansill; the Northern League; the European Liberation Front; the Pioneer Fund.