It is important to note that the distinction between the domestic and foreign policy implications of the incidents is, to a considerable extent, academic. The attacks, seen from a military/foreign policy standpoint, are inextricably linked with their domestic impact. As the title of the broadcast indicates, the attacks can be accurately considered as a sneak attack by a foreign power—the Underground Reich—and its Fifth Column in the United States national security establishment. The 9/11/2001 attacks can also be viewed as promoting the domestic political and police powers of the seated political interests. The fact that they were followed by the passage of sweeping law enforcement and intelligence provisions which may be used to abridge the constitutional freedoms of American citizens and to stifle legitimate political dissent is not to be overlooked. The fundamental thesis here is that, in addition to being an attack on the United States by the Underground Reich, the September 11 assaults constitute “nation building” in this country by the Bormann group. Circumstantial evidence suggests that the Bush family may well be the American “point element” for that remarkable and deadly organization.
1. This program begins with background discussion of “nation-building” in the United States by elements associated with the Underground Reich. The Bush family’s history is inextricably linked with that of the Third Reich. W’s great grandfather (George Herbert Walker) was one of Hitler’s earliest financial backers. Walker (whose last name is the President’s middle name) brought his son-in-law, Prescott Bush Sr., into his Nazi-linked businesses. The program reviews the role of Sullivan & Cromwell attorney Allen Dulles in attempting to mask the Bush family’s Nazi assets, as well as highlighting the confiscation of several of those companies by the Alien Property Custodian during World War II. (The Secret War Against the Jews: How Western Espionage Betrayed the Jewish People; John Loftus and Mark Aarons; Copyright 1994 [HC]; St. Martin’s Press; ISBN 0–312-11057‑X; pp. 360–61.)
2. It should be noted that the postwar liquidation of the Union Banking Corporation (one of the Bush Nazi-linked businesses) provided much of the capital foundation for the Bush family’s postwar economic endeavors. Another (the Hamburg-Amerika line) became a key element of the Bormann organization. The economic and political component of a Third Reich gone underground, the Bormann organization controls corporate Germany and much of the rest of the world. Created and run by Martin Bormann, the organizational genius who was the “the power behind the throne” in Nazi Germany, the Bormann group is a primary element of the analysis presented in the For the Record programs.
3. Next, the program reviews Allen Dulles’ pivotal role in helping to boost Ibn Saud to the throne of Saudi Arabia, and their mutual connection to British fascist Jack Philby and the Third Reich. (Ibid.; p. 21.)
4. Dulles, in turn, utilized his political protégé Richard Nixon to help import Nazis and Third Reich collaborators into the United States to counter what the Republicans felt was excessive “Jewish influence” in the American electorate. (Ibid.; p. 122.)
5. The principal spokesperson for this operation (the Crusade For Freedom) was Ronald Reagan and the official principally involved in arranging for the fascists to emigrate to the U.S. was William Casey, campaign manager for the Reagan/Bush campaign in 1980 and Reagan’s CIA director. (Ibid.; p. 605.)
6. A major element in the Crusade For Freedom was the resettlement of an entire SS intelligence unit (the Vorkommando Moskau) in the New York/New Jersey area to counteract “Jewish influence” in that region. (Ibid.; p. 496.)
7. When Nixon became president, the Nazi émigrés were permanently incorporated into the Republican Party. The chairman of the Republican National Committee who oversaw this incorporation was the elder George Bush. (Ibid.; pp. 369–71.)
8. Turning to the present, the program highlights the fact that most of the Al-Queda prisoners in Cuba are Saudi nationals. (“Detainees Are Mostly Saudis” by Carl Nolte; San Francisco Chronicle; 1/19/2002; pp. A1-A10.) Despite this fact and the Saudi nationality of 15 of 19 hijackers, Bush did not name Saudi Arabia as part of the “axis of evil.”
9. The program supplements previous discussion about the Saudi involvement with Al Queda, highlighting the analysis of one U.S. diplomat that the United States had, in effect, become the hired mercenaries of the Saudis. (“Annals of National Security: King’s Ransom” by Seymour Hersh; The New Yorker; 10/22/2001.) 
10. Next, the program reviews an element of discussion from past broadcasts: the World Muslim Congress (WMC). (The Beast Reawakens; Martin A. Lee; Copyright 1997 [HC]; Little, Brown & Co.; ISBN 0–316-51959–6; pp. 225–226.) A key player in the Afghan war against the Soviets, this organization embraces the convergence of the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, the Saudi government and royal family, American neo-Nazis and elements of U.S. intelligence. (Idem.)
11. The military buildup being requested by Bush is projected as rivaling that requisitioned by Reagan. (“Bush Wants $120 Billion Budget Boost for Pentagon” by James Dao [New York Times]; San Francisco Chronicle; 2/2/2002; p. A11.) It should be emphasized that in combination with Bush’s tax cuts, scheduled to take effect incrementally over the next several years, the military buildup will recapitulate the enormous deficit spending of the Reagan /Bush administrations. These deficits, in combination with the realization of the Euro, will do immense damage to the United States. (The enormous debt incurred by the Reagan administrations and the first Bush administration was managed by borrowing against the dollars held as reserve currency. In addition to being (probably) a weak currency, thereby making U.S. manufacturing exports relatively expensive for Europeans to buy, the Euro will erode the dollar’s status as a reserve currency. One should not lose sight of the fact that Bin Laden called for his followers to attack America’s economic strength. It is Mr. Emory’s belief that Bin Laden and the Bush administration are controlled by the Underground Reich. Bush’s fiscal policy will do enormous damage to the United States. In the short run, the Bush defense program (like that of Reagan) will constitute a sort of “military Keynesianism.” (Remember that Reagan’s military build-up was justified by the Saudi/Bush/CIA concocting of the phony “oil shortage” of 1979–80.) In the short term, Americans will be put to work manufacturing weapons. The high-tech industry of the Silicon Valley (Democrat-friendly in recent years) may be put to work making high-tech anti-terror technology. Bush’s proposed missile shield will be channeling a considerable amount of money (and jobs) to Southern California’s aerospace industry. This might be viewed as an element of domestic nation-building, with California having been a bastion of Democratic electoral strength in recent years.
12. Next the program highlights the extent to which the Bush political agenda benefits companies connected to his family and associates. A major beneficiary of the Bush defense build-up will be the Carlyle Group, intimately connected to the Bush family and involving key Saudi “petrodollar” associates of the Bush milieu, up until recently including the Bin Ladens. (“Crony Capitalism, U.S.A.” by Paul Krugman; New York Times; 1/15/2002; p. A23.)
13. In addition to Bush’s defense policy, his education program may well benefit his siblings and their Saudi business associates. At a recent conference in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, the Bin Ladens (among others) expressed anxiety about their U.S. business ties. Bush’s younger brother Neil was using that (in part) Bin Laden-sponsored conference to recruit Saudi investors for his new educational software company, which figures to be a beneficiary of his brother’s education program. (“Neil Bush’s Saudi Business Connection” by Michael Isikoff; Newsweek; 2/4/2002; p. 6.)
14. In the context of nation-building in the United States, the program examines the bombing of the U.S. embassies in Africa in 1998 as a discreditation of the Clinton administration both at home and abroad. The bombings were designed to interdict a rapprochement between the Islamic fundamentalist regime of Sudan and the U.S. (Dollars for Terror: The United States and Islam; Richard Labeviere; Copyright 2000 [SC]; Algora Publishing; ISBN 1–892941-06–6; p. 349.)
15. Whereas many African, Middle Eastern and Islamic countries condemned the Clinton administration’s assessment that the Al Shifa pharmaceutical plant was connected to Al Queda and being used to manufacture chemical weapons, that was, in fact, the case. (Ibid.; p. 358.)
16. In that context, one should remember that Khalid Bin Mahfouz, whose family is connected to the BCCI, the Bush family (through Carlyle Group and Arbusto energy, and to Bin Laden milieu, was closely connected to the owner of the plant. (Ibid.; pp. 359–60.)
17. In addition to being used to attack Clinton abroad at a time when he was facing impeachment at home, the attack was attributed by the Muslim Brotherhood to Clinton’s desire to distract from his domestic problems stemming from the Lewinsky scandal. (Ibid.; p. 367.)
18. Mr. Emory then summarizes a cynical, Machiavellian relationship between the Republican establishment, the Israeli right, and the Palestinian negotiating team. It is Mr. Emory’s view that this relationship was instrumental in destabilizing Clinton’s foreign policy and weakening his domestic political consensus.
19. Correction: Mr. Emory misstates the dispute between Clinton and the Republicans. The Republicans tried to move the U.S. embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. Yitzhak Rabin and Clinton viewed this as inimical to the peace process, and the legislation passed by the Republican dominated Congress was vetoed. (Ibid.; p. 167.)
20. The discussion concludes with an excerpting of a text by James Stewart Martin, who was in charge of the Economic Warfare Division of the anti-trust division of the Department of Justice during World War II. Martin’s task was to interdict the German-American industrial and financial axis of which the Bush family was an integral part. He was unsuccessful in doing so. He concluded the 300 page book he wrote about his experience with a warning about the economic and political conditions that made the rise of Hitler possible. “The ecopolitical masters of Germany boosted Hitler and his program into the driver’s seat at a time when the tide in the political fight between the Nazis and the supporters of the Weimar Republic was swinging against the Nazis. All of the men who mattered in banking and industrial circles could quickly agree on one program and throw their financial weight behind it. Their support won the election for the Nazis. We must assume that the same thing is not yet true in the United States. We do have economic power so concentrated that it would lie in the power of not more than a hundred men-if they could agree among themselves-to throw the same kind of combined economic weight behind a single program. They have not agreed yet. . . . If the United States should run into serious economic difficulties, however, most of the conditions for a re-enactment of the German drama would already exist on the American stage. The slight differences within the camp of the fraternity then may be the only real barrier to the kind of integration of the financial and industrial community behind a single repressive program, like that which the financiers and industrialists of Germany executed through Hitler. Are we safe in assuming that it would take a grave economic crisis to precipitate the dangers inherent in economic concentration? The basic integration of the financial and industrial groups in the United States is evident when we look at the increase of concentration in the past few years.” (All Honorable Men; James Stewart Martin; Copyright 1950 [HC]; Little, Brown & Co.; p. 295.)
21. A column cited earlier in the program points that the situation that Martin warned about is dangerously present under the Bush administration. “It was CBS Market Watch’s executive editor, not some whining political commentator, who warned that ‘a small group of business leaders exert enormous clout over Bush and his team in getting the rules changed to their benefit.’ ” (“Crony Capitalism, U.S.A.” by Paul Krugman; New York Times; 1/15/2002; p. A23.)
22. Again echoing James Stewart Martin’s warning to the world with a quote from the last paragraph of his 1950 book All Honorable Men: “The moral of this is not that Germany is an inevitable menace, but that there are forces in our own country which can make Germany a menace. And, more importantly, they could create a menace of their own here at home, not through a deliberate plot to bring about a political catastrophe but as a calm judgment of ‘business necessity.’ The men who would do this are not Nazis, but businessmen; not criminals, but honorable men.” (All Honorable Men; p. 300.)