Speculative in nature, this program begins exploration of “deep conspiracy theory” in connection with the 9/11 attacks.
1. The broadcast begins with discussion of an investigation of possible connections between Al Taqwa, Khalid Bin Mahfouz and a now-defunct, Virginia based fund called the Saar Foundation. (“U.S. Is Examining Whether Donations by 2 Wealthy Saudis Indirectly Aided Terrorism” by Judith Miller; New York Times; 3/25/2002; p. A10.) Begun in 1983, the Saar Foundation received 1.7 billion dollars in 1998 (the year of the Embassy bombings in Africa), and yet showed a net loss of $9 million when it closed in December of 2000. (Idem.) The Treasury Department is investigating areas of overlap between the people involved with Saar and those involved with Bin Mahfouz-Cherif Sedky (the representative of Bin Mahfouz) was a principal figure involved with Saar. (Idem.) Saar, in turn, employed people connected to Al Qaeda. (Idem.)
2. Next, the program reviews material about evidentiary tributaries connecting Bin Mahfouz, Al Taqwa and the Bin Laden organization. (“Im Wunderland des Hasses”; by Johannes von Dohnanyi; Weltwoche; Ausgabe 01/2002.) 
3. Noting that Saar (one of a number of Islamic charities in the U.S. being investigated in connection with Al Qaeda) was located in Virginia, Mr. Emory reviews information about the presence of Islamic fundamentalist elements in the United States. One of these is an Islamic charity called Mercy International, alleged to have been connected to Islamic fundamentalist elements. Mercy International is an offshoot of Al Taqwa subsidiary, Gulf Office. (Dollars for Terror: The United States and Islam; by Richard Labeviere; Copyright 2000 [SC]; Algora Publishing; ISBN 1–892941-06–6; p. 150; visit their website at www.algora.com  .)
4. The connection between Gulf Office, Al Taqwa and Mercy International is underscored. (Ibid.; p. 151.)
5. Mercy International eventually relocated from Switzerland to Michigan. (Ibid.; pp. 151–152.)
6. The broadcast then reviews alleged support of the petroleum faction of U.S. intelligence in moving the headquarters of Mercy International to the United States. (Ibid.; p. 364.)
7. The program notes that Bin Laden’s brother-in-law had been given a visa to enter the United States-an occurrence that outraged the FBI. (Ibid.; p. 365.)
8. The program highlights a divergence of opinion and practice between the FBI and the CIA. “The discussion makes it clear that the FBI and the CIA had engaged in ‘a war between the police forces,’ since the Gulf War, with the FBI reproaching the intelligence agency for its ‘too great leniency with regard to its ‘Islamist partners.’ ” (Ibid.; pp. 365–366.) This broadcast also discusses the presence in the United States of Islamic fundamentalists connected to Al Qaeda. Many of these elements were able to establish themselves here during the anti-Soviet Afghan war of the 1980’s.
9. Next, Mr. Emory reviews the representation of Khalid Bin Mahfouz (now represented by Sedky) by James R. Bath, an early investor in Arbusto Energy, W’s first oil venture. (The Mafia, CIA & George Bush; by Pete Brewton; SPI Books; Copyright 1992 [HC]; ISBN 1–56171-203–5; p. 219.)
10. Bath also represented the Bin Laden family. (Ibid.; p. 221.)
11. Bin Mahfouz was also a primary player in the BCCI scandal. (Ibid.; p. 222.)
12. Noting the macro-economics of oil and international finance, Mr. Emory then deplores the recent failure of congress to mandate more efficient gas mileage for American cars. (“Fuel Bill Runs Out of Gas” by Carolyn Lochhead; San Francisco Chronicle; 3/14/2002; p. A1.) This will weaken the country by continuing American dependence on Middle Eastern oil, as well as enhancing the power of Gulf “Islamofascism” by further entrenching Saudi economic power. In addition to oil, per se, Saudi economic power in (and over) the United States manifests itself through the petrodollar milieu .
13. In addition to direct Saudi investment in the U.S. (the phenomenon of which the Bush/Bin Laden/Bin Mahfouz connections are exemplary), Saudi Arabia finances much of America’s foreign debt through its purchase of Treasury Bills. (Dollars for Terror: The United States and Islam; p. 253.)
14. Further exemplifying the “Petrodollar” influence in the United States, Prince Alwaleed recently increased his equity in Citigroup and AOL-Time Warner. (“Saudi Prince Boosts Holdings In Three Stocks” by Julia Angwin; Wall Street Journal; p. B13.)
15. The precarious debt situation of the United States combined with the effect that the Bush economic and military policies will have on America’s current accounts deficit may allow Al Qaeda (and, by extension, the Underground Reich) to destroy America economically. A recent column underscores just how precarious the long-term U.S. debt situation is. (“An Unsustainable Black Hole” by Martin Wolf; Financial Times; 2/27/2002; p. 13.)
16. Next, Mr. Emory undertakes discussion of some aspects of 20th century finance and capital flow, noting two crises of liquidity-one at the end of the First World War and one in the 1970s. The “solutions” to both of these crises manifest themselves, in part, in the Bush family participation with capital interests that are enemies of the United States. Interview guest Christopher Simpson spoke  in 1998 about a crisis in liquidity created by the reparations payments mandated by the Treaty of Versailles. The financial bonds that stemmed from the American investments in Germany saw the genesis of the Bush family’s involvement with the Third Reich. W’s great grandfather, George Herbert Walker, was one of Hitler’s earliest financial backers. Walker (whose last name is the President’s middle name) brought his son-in-law, Prescott Bush Sr., into his Nazi-linked businesses. (The Secret War Against the Jews: How Western Espionage Betrayed the Jewish People; John Loftus and Mark Aarons; Copyright 1994 [HC]; St. Martin’s Press; ISBN 0–312-11057‑X; p. 358.)
17. This program reviews the role of Sullivan & Cromwell attorney Allen Dulles in attempting to mask the Bush family’s Nazi assets, as well as highlighting the confiscation of several of those companies by the Alien Property Custodian during World War II. (Ibid.; p. 360.)
18. With the launching of Operation Safehaven, a Treasury Department operation aimed at interdicting the outflow of capital from Nazi Germany during the later phase of the war, FDR hoped to put the American financiers who had backed Hitler into the defendant’s dock at Nuremburg. (Ibid.; pp. 77–78.) Had this program been successful, W’s progenitors would have been convicted of war crimes. Safehaven was unsuccessful, however. Veteran listeners will recognize this capital outflow as the foundation of the Bormann Organization.
19. After resigning from the OSS (America’s World War II intelligence service), Allen Dulles continued to launder Nazi money. (Ibid.; p. 109.)
20. Dulles and his World War II intelligence supervisor (William “Wild Bill” Donovan) were involved with one of the principal Nazi money laundering fronts-the World Commerce Corporation. (Ibid.; p. 110.) Both felt that the defeat of Truman in 1948 was essential. Truman, of course, won the election.
21. Dulles and other members of the Wall Street mafia viewed the defeat of Dewey as due to “Jewish influence.” Dulles then utilized his political protégé Richard Nixon to help import Nazis and Third Reich collaborators into the United States to counter what the Republicans felt was excessive “Jewish influence” in the American electorate. (Ibid.; p. 122.)
22. The principal spokesperson for this operation (the Crusade For Freedom) was Ronald Reagan and the official principally involved in arranging for the fascists to emigrate to the U.S. was William Casey, campaign manager for the Reagan/Bush campaign in 1980 and Reagan’s CIA director. (Ibid.; p. 605.) George H.W. Bush’s father was close to William Casey, and Bush was close to Nixon. In this, and the next, program, Mr. Emory explores whether the “Petrodollar” milieu which saw the Georges Bush joined to the Bin Laden/Bin Mahfouz families might have seen Islamic fundamentalists brought into the United States to further counter “Jewish” influence. The elder Bush helped make the Nazis a permanent element of the Republican party. (Ibid.; p. 369.) Just as the Nazis were involved in the Cold War against the Soviets at the end of World War II, Islamic fundamentalists were involved with “Jihad” against the Soviets in the 1980s. Was there a “Jihad For Freedom” in the 1980s?