MP3: Side 1 | Side 2
Introduction: Beginning with the subject of Robert Kennedy’s assassination, the program notes that the official version of the killing remains fundamentally inadequate. Mr. Emory synopsizes some of the key aspects of the physical evidence and the evidentiary tributaries leading in the direction of the corridors of power, as well as America’s other political assassinations.
Next, the broadcast sets forth the latest developments in the O.J. Simpson case. As America fields its first African/American major party presidential candidate, O.J. is back in the news, not only because of his recent arrest while attempting to recover sports memorabilia stolen from him, but because of the publication of a book entitled If I Did It.
Examining the possibility of right-wing terrorism during this historic election season, the discussion notes the arrest of a Texan with a 25-gallon container of cyanide, as well as the indictment of a mysterious German-American for possession of ricin.
Supplementing Mr. Emory’s decades-long coverage of Colonia Dignidad-a German/Chilean Nazi outpost, the program highlights apparent Bormann network capital support for the compound and its fascist activities. Another story Mr. Emory has followed for decades is the saga of Monzer al-Kassar, a Syrian-born weapons dealer with a sinister curriculum vitae of great length and complexity.
Recently arrested and extradited to the United States, al-Kassar has been involved in weapons dealing, drug trafficking and terrorism on behalf of the intelligence services of numerous countries, including America’s. A major player in the Iran/Contra scandal, al-Kassar has long operated in conjunction with the Underground Reich. Among the most important stories updated by Mr. Emory is the revelation that the disappearance of the honeybees so essential to agriculture may be due to a pesticide marketed by Bayer CropScience. Anticipating subject material presented in FTR#639, the program notes the development by a Florida professor of a revolutionary type of flying saucer, similar to those depicted in science fiction movies.
Program Highlights Include: Review of the Bormann capital network’s control of the major German corporations; the unsealing (after 60 years) of an archive of Third Reich documents; Rockefeller descendants’ attempts to get ExxonMobil to switch emphasis from oil to renewable energy sources; review of the pivotal role of the Bormann capital network and the Underground Reich in the Standard Oil corporate complex; discussion of the impact of violence in the Muslim world on global oil prices.
1. Beginning with the subject of the assassination of Robert F. Kennedy, the program notes that the official version of the killing remains fundamentally inadequate. Mr. Emory synopsizes some of the key aspects of the physical evidence and political evidentiary tributaries leading in the direction of the corridors of power, as well as in the direction of America’s other political assassinations. For more about the assassination of Robert F. Kennedy, see-among other programs–FTR#582, as well as AFA#9, available from Spitfire. ” . . . ‘The interesting thing is how under-examined the Robert Kennedy assassination is, compared to President Kennedy and Martin Luther King Jr., said David Talbot of San Francisco, author of ‘Brothers,’ a book that looks into Robert Kennedy’s own investigation into his brother’s death and his conviction that JFK was the victim of a conspiracy. ‘Bobby remains the unknown territory,’ Talbot said. ‘But even if you look at it minimally, there are questions that come to mind.’ . . .”
2. Revisiting a controversial subject covered at length and detail by Mr. Emory over the years, the broadcast sets forth the latest developments in the O.J. Simpson case. As America fields its first African/American major party presidential candidate, O.J. is back in the news, not only because of his recent arrest while attempting to recover sports memorabilia stolen from him, but because of the publication of a book entitled If I Did It. Noting the political context surrounding the book’s publication, Mr. Emory observed that the book was published by a subsidiary of Ruppert Murdoch’s NewsCorp. That company was headed by the lover of Bernard Kerik, the former NYPD official selected by George Bush to be the first director of the Office of Homeland Security. Kerik has been indicted for alleged wrongdoing. Other supplemental discussion centered on the disturbing body of evidence implicating detective Mark Fuhrman in the murder. (For more about this, see FTRs 39, 40. See also OJ Simpson, Steven Worth, Stephen Singular and Donald Freed.) “Federal Agents learned three weeks in advance that O.J. Simpson and a memorabilia dealer planned an operation to retrieve personal items Simpson said were stolen from him, according to FBI reports obtained Friday by the Associated Press. . .”
3. One of the many fascinating sidelights to the case concerns the “sports memorabilia angle,” to coin a term. The event that led to O.J.‘s arrest. [about which the FBI had foreknowledge for weeks] involved the recovery of sports memorabilia that were [allegedly] stolen from O.J.‘s home! Who stole them, when and how? Mr. Emory noted that a well-known Bay Area talk show host-the late Duane Garrett of KGO-AM in San Francisco-was a sports memorabilia dealer, as well as a long-time Democratic Party activist. Roughly a week after the murders of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman, Garret alleged on his program that Eddie De Bartolo, Jr. [then owner of the San Francisco 49’ers] offered O.J. millions of dollars to become the first African/American NFL franchise owner. According to Garrett, O.J. declined because of De Bartolo’s alleged organized crime connections. Shortly afterward, Garrett began receiving death threats and then went off the Golden Gate Bridge roughly a year later-an alleged suicide. (For more about organized crime and the NFL-including allegations of De Bartolo mob connections, see FTR#304.) ” . . .‘The guy flat-out told me he had items stolen from O.J.‘s house,’ Riccio told the AP. ‘I have a legitimate business. . . .” (Idem.)
4. As the country gears up for the first presidential campaign featuring a major party African-American candidate; there are concerns that the white supremacist community may be cooking up something big. What did the fellow discussed in this story have in mind? “The FBI claims a Texas man told an informant he had a 25-gallon drum with enough cyanide inside to ‘kill a city.’ . . .”
5. A Las Vegas man has been charged in connection with possession of the deadly toxin ricin. As discussed in FTR#631, media reports of Mr. [Von] Bergendorff’s ricin-connected activities referred to him as “Von”-the prefix reserved for titled German aristocracy. Why the change in the media’s disposition toward this individual? Is he associated with the Underground Reich? “An unemployed graphic designer who authorities believe was nearly killed by ricin was arrested Wednesday on federal charges that he possessed the deadly toxin as part of an ‘exotic idea,’ never carried out, to poison his enemies. Roger [Von] Bergendorff, who authorities allege began making ricin a decade ago, was arrested upon his release from the hospital where he had been treated since Feb. 14. . . .”
6. Next, the broadcast revisits a subject Mr. Emory has covered over a period of decades. In-among other programs–AFA#‘s 19, 22, as well as FTR#‘s 265, 284, Mr. Emory highlighted Colonia Dignidad or “The Colony,” as it is known. Founded by an Underground Reich-associated Luftwaffe veteran named Paul Schaefer, the compound has served as a political prison for opponents of Chilean dictator Augusto Pinochet, a hiding place for Nazi war criminals and a communications center for Operation Condor. (Operation Condor was an assassination cabal concocted by a consortium of Latin American military dictatorships and assisted by elements of U.S. intelligence.) Naturalized citizen Boris Weisfeiler disappeared in Chile in 1985, reportedly held prisoner at Colonia Dignidad and executed there. Investigations into his disappearance have been stymied in part by intransigence on the part of elements of the American bureaucracy, as well as deliberate obfuscation by the Chilean government. Another factor inhibiting the investigation is the economic clout mustered by the Colony’s supporters in Germany and Chile. The following statement by the Executive Director of Amnesty International in Chile seems to allude to the consummate economic clout of the Bormann capital network, the economic component of the Underground Reich! (For more about this subject, see-among other programs–FTR#‘s 305 and 604, as well as the book Martin Bormann: Nazi in Exile available for download for free on the Spitfire website.) ” . . . Amnesty International’s Chile Executive Director Sergio Laurenti attributes government inaction on the Weisfeiler case to fear of Schaefer’s political connections. ‘There is a lack of interest among Chilean authorities in carrying out a thorough investigation,’ said Laurenti. ‘Schaefer himself had a ring of protection for years. Schaefer and his associates have economic power both in Germany and in Chile.’ . . .”
7. Yet another subject Mr. Emory has researched for decades is arms dealer and drug-trafficker Monzer al-Kassar. Deeply involved with the Iran/Contra scandal, al-Kassar has been involved with drug trafficking and terrorism, including the Achille Lauro hijacking, the bombing of Pan Am 103 and the AMIA bombing in Argentina. (Among the many programs in which al-Kassar is discussed are: AFA#‘s 32, 35, 38, as well as FTR#‘s 5, 29, 109.) Al-Kassar has recently been arrested and extradited to the United States. ” . . . His name is Monzer al-Kassar, and he had recently come off a flight from Europe, followed by a 40-minute helicopter from Westchester jaunt from Westchester County Airport. . . .”
8. Reflecting William Faulkner’s observation that, “the past is never dead and buried, it isn’t even past,” the broadcast highlights the recent unsealing of a German archive of Third Reich documents. It remains to be seen what transpires of this event. One interesting aspect of this concerns why it took so long to declassify these archives? “After more than 60 years, Nazi documents stored in a vast warehouse in Germany wee unsealed Wednesday, opening a rich resource for Holocaust historians and for survivors to delve into their own tormented past. The documents could open new avenues of study into the inner workings of Nazi persecution from the exploitation of slave labor to the conduct of medical experiments. . . .”
9. Underscoring a subject covered by Mr. Emory in FTR#‘s 560, 561, the discussion notes how turbulence in the Muslim world affects oil prices. The real story with regard to the warfare in the Middle East is the increase in petroleum price and the resulting profit to the oil companies and the oil-producing countries. “Benazir Bhutto’s assassination and fighting in northern Iraq might soon have a direct effect on your wallet. Both have helped push oil prices back up to near-record highs this week, reaching more than $96 per barrel. And gasoline prices are following suit, rising in the last few days after a month of declines. . . .”
10. A sign of the times is the fact that the descendants of the Rockefellers are urging ExxonMobil to look past oil and embrace green technologies. As discussed in-among other programs–FTR#305, the Bormann capital network has as much influence in the Standard Oil companies as the Rockefeller family. Does the divergence of opinion between the MobilExxon management and the Rockefeller descendants stem from this phenomenon? Do the Rockefeller kin seek to align the company with the ecological imperatives of the future of the planet and civilization itself while the Underground Reich seeks to swell its coffers and enslave humanity with the prospect of a petroleum-scarcity apocalypse? (For more about the fascist “Peak Oil” philosophy and its fascistic logical correlates, see FTR#‘s 506, 534.) “Members of the Rockefeller family, descended from the founder of what became Exxon Mobil Corp., challenged the oil giant Wednesday to focus more on renewable sources of energy. . . .”
11. Following up an inquiry made in FTR#591, the program notes that Bayer CropScience is withdrawing a pesticide blamed for the deaths of honeybees. As discussed in-among other programs–FTR#305, the major German corporations are under the control of the Bormann capital network. (FTR#576 documents the relationship of the I.G. Farben corporate complex to the Third Reich and its Underground component. Bayer is a key company of the old I.G. cartel.) In FTR#591, we noted that Bayer CropScience developed a type of genetically engineered rice that has seriously damaged the fortunes of American rice farmers. In that program, Mr. Emory noted the disappearance of bee colonies-essential for pollinating crops-and wondered aloud if Bayer CropScience might have something to do with that disappearance. Indeed! “Germany has banned a family of pesticides that are blamed for the deaths of millions of honeybees. . . . The chemical, produced by Bayer CropScience, a subsidiary of the German chemical giant Bayer, is sold in Europe under the trade name Poncho. . . .”
12. Supplementing information presented in FTR#588, the broadcast notes that a scientist has designed a prototype of a sophisticated electrical flying saucer. As discussed in that program, there are firm indications that UFO’s are real, but do not come from “outer space” and are not piloted by “aliens.” Is professor Roy’s discovery actually the first appearance of this type of technology, or has it been developed before? (For more about UFO’s and the ET myth, see-among other programs–FTR#‘s 66, 67, 68, 105, 170, 639. Be sure to listen to the two lectures available for download for free on the Spitfire website-“The Political Implications of the UFO Phenomenon and the ET Myth” and “The Future: Technology, Theocracy and the Underground Reich.”) “Flying saucers may soon be more fact than mere science fiction. University of Florida mechanical and aerospace engineering associate professor Subrata Roy has submitted a patent application for a circular, spinning aircraft design reminiscent of the spaceships seen in countless Hollywood films. Roy, however, calls his design a ‘wingless electromagnetic air vehicle or WEAV. . . .”