MP3: Side 1  | Side 2 
Introduction: Philosopher George Santayana observed: “Those who forget the past are condemned to repeat it.” As the first African-American President prepares to take office, we should be mindful of the political and psychological warfare stratagems that were used to smear Obama during the campaign. In particular, the spurious charge that Obama is a “closet Muslim” with ties to the Islamist terrorist milieu is a round that could be fired again with considerable effect in the event of another major terrorist incident in this country. This broadcast examines information that can be used to anticipate and (hopefully) interdict such propaganda attacks in the future. The program begins by reviewing the swiftboating of John Kerry in 2004. In 2008, the alliance of the fascist Muslim Brotherhood and the GOP acted in tandem to falsely try and paint Obama as a Muslim. Author Jerome Corsi, who penned a scurrilous hit piece deriding Kerry’s exemplary war record in Vietnam, has written a book  spreading rumors about Obama, including spreading the canard that Obama is a Muslim. Next, the program highlights a fascinating op-ed column  from December of 2007 in which Bush adviser Karl Rove tenders advice to Obama about how to beat Hillary Clinton. In light of the Machiavellian Rove’s penchant for “badjacketing”–setting up an individual or institution for discreditation by introducing false information and/or nefarious individuals into the milieu of the intended target–it is worth contemplating whether Rove may have seen Obama as just such a focal point.
After reviewing the links  between “Grand Master Badjacket” Rove, the Bush/GOP milieu and the slumlord milieu of which Obama was a part, the program reviews Bush ally Talat Othman’s political sponsorship  of Obama political godfather and rundraiser Tony Rezko. Othman, it must be remembered, is deeply involved with the Bush/GOP/Rove/Norquist links to the Muslim Brotherhood and Islamist terror financing in the United States. The broadcast then reviews part of FTR #319 , highlighting Rove’s selection of J.H. Hatfield–who had a criminal record–in order to break the George W. Bush cocaine arrest story. Indicating that the slumlord/Rezko connection is already a focal point of Obama’s political enemies, the program notes that Rezko claims  federal prosecutors pressured him to implicate Obama in his crimes.
Much of the second half of the program highlights attempts by elements of the Muslim Brotherhood to tar Obama with the Islamist-sympathizer brush, even as the GOP–allied with the Muslim Brotherhood–is functioning in a similar fashion in the United States! The dual-pronged assault by the Muslim Brotherhood abroad and allied elements in the GOP mirrors and is an extension of the forces that appear to have executed, enabled and covered up the realities of 9/11. Of great importance in anticipating avenues of attack against Obama is the fact that his Kenyan political allies are openly sympathetic  to Islamism.
Program Highlights Include: Review of the journalistic demise of the Bush/cocaine-arrest story after Rove target J.H. Hatfield’s criminal record came to light; the resignation  of Obama’s Muslim outreach adviser after his attendance at fundamentalist-inspired events became public; allegagtions  on the Muslim Brotherhood’s English-language website that Obama is a Muslim; allegations by Hamas (the Palestinian branch of the Muslim Brotherhood) that they met with Obama advisors during the campaign; the fact that–after the terror front was quiet during the campaign benefiting the Republicans–the Mumbai massacre and a threat against the New York Subway system occurred within a few weeks of the election; Tony Rezko’s ties  to Saddam Hussein financier Nadhmi Auchi; Auchi’s use of the al-Taqwa network to move money for Saddam; review  of the links between the al-Taqwa network and the GOP/Rove/Norquist/Othman milieu.
1. Exploring the attempts at “swiftboating” Barack Obama by both the GOP and its Muslim Brotherhood allies inside and outside the U.S., the program begins by reviewing the swiftboating of John Kerry in 2004. In 2008, the alliance of the fascist Muslim Brotherhood and the GOP acted in tandem to falsely try and paint Obama as a Muslim. This program explores this in detail in order to anticipate avenues of attack that might be pursued against Barack Obama during his presidency. Author Jerome Corsi–who penned a scurrilous hit piece deriding Kerry’s exemplary war record in Vietnam–has written a book spreading rumors about Obama, including spreading the canard that Obama is a Muslim. Next, the program highlights a fascinating ob-ed column from December of 2007 in which Bush adviser Karl Rove tenders advice to Obama about how to beat Hillary Clinton. In light of the Machiavellian Rove’s penchant for “badjacketing”–setting up an individual or institution for discreditation by introducing false information and/or nefarious individuals into the milieu of the intended target–it is worth contemplating whether Rove may have seen Obama as just such a focal point.
” . . . It was an abominable trick, but quite remarkable. Kerry’s opponent, George W. Bush, had avoided Vietnam by taking refuge in the Texas Air National Guard. Kerry was a decorated war hero, yet somehow his valor and sense of duty were turned into a political negative and used against him.
Now Corsi, in what he acknowledges is an attempt ‘to keep Obama from getting elected,’ has come out with a book that similarly tries to turn one of Obama’s strengths – his compelling life story – into a liability.
Corsi’s new volume of vitriol, ‘The Obama Nation,’ seeks to smear Obama as a ‘leftist’ and add fuel to the false and discredited rumor that he is secretly a radical Muslim, or at least has ‘extensive connections to Islam.’ . . .”
2. Next, the program highlights a fascinating ob-ed column from December of 2007 in which Bush adviser Karl Rove tenders advice to Obama about how to beat Hillary Clinton. In light of the Machiavellian Rove’s penchant for “badjacketing”–setting up an individual or institution for discreditation by introducing false information and/or nefarious individuals into the milieu of the intended target–it is worth contemplating whether Rove may have seen Obama as just such a focal point. Might Rove have felt that there was no way that an Afro-American could get elected President? After reviewing the links between “Grand Master Badjacket” Rove, the GOP and the Bush administration to the slumlord milieu discussed in FTR #654, the program reviews the fact that Obama fundraiser and political godfather Tony Rezko was introduced into Illinois state government by Bush and Muslim Brotherhood ally Talat Othman.
3. As we explore the possibility of what Mr. Emory calls “deep-badjacketing,” it is worth contemplating the fact that the slumlord milieu in which Obama was deeply involved also had strong links to the GOP, Karl Rove, elements associated with the Bush administration and the Carlyle Group. At the epicenter of Mr. Emory’s exploration of the Rezko/Obama/slumlord connection is the political relationship between Obama fund-raiser Antoine “Tony” Rezko and the political forces that will be working to destroy Barack Obama and the United States. Rezko is deeply connected to the GOP, the Bush administration and, as we will see, Islamist elements associated with the Underground Reich. Note, also, that now-disgraced Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich is part of this same milieu. With the surfacing of this scandal, are we now seeing some “deep badjacketing”?
” . . . The trail of corruption involving the people raising money for Obama’s political career stretches from the city of Chicago to the Illinois tollway to the O’Hare airport all the way over to Iraq. And testimony in Rezko’s corruption trial reveals that an equal number of Democrat and Republican crooks benefited from all the moneymaking schemes.
Rezko is not a Democrat; he’s an equal opportunity profiteer. He supported President George Bush and attended a Christmas party at the White House in December 2003, at the same time that he was a top fundraiser for Obama’s US Senate campaign.
Rezko co-hosted a $3.8 million Chicago fundraiser for Bush in 2003, and on December 9, 2003, he donated $4,000 to Bush, as a “self-employed businessman,” and gave another $2,000 on December 19, 2003, according to the Center for Responsive Politics.
Prior to backing Rod Blagojevich for governor of Illinois, Rezko threw his money behind Republican candidates for governor, including George Ryan, who was convicted of doling out leases and contracts to cronies and sentenced to prison for more than 6 years.
Rezko then switched horses and chose Blagojevich in 2002 and Obama has supported Blagojevich, even when his administration was embroiled in corruption investigations. Recent testimony in the Rezko trial by his co-conspirator, Chicago businessman, Stuart Levine, explained that Rezko had plans for Blagojevich to be Presidential, not Obama. However, anybody following the trial knows that Blagojevich is more likely to be headed to the ‘Big House’ rather than occupying the White House. . . .”
4. More about the links between Rove, et al and the Rezko/slumlord milieu of which Obama was a part:
“. . . Some of the people listed in the indictments as co-schemers and individuals include William Cellini, a long-standing Republican powerbroker in Illinois, and Robert Kjellander, treasurer for Chicago Sun-Times the Republican National Committee.
In the April 3, 2008, Mark Brown wrote: ‘For more than three decades, William Cellini has been the unseen hand pulling the strings of Illinois government, adroitly manipulating it to his purpose.’
‘That purpose,’ Brown noted, ‘was mainly to make himself rich — through lobbying fees and insider contracts, government loans and leases for his real estate developments, and finally the coup de grace, his own riverboat casino company.’
Cellini was a co-founder of Commonwealth Realty Advisors, ‘a firm that has received hundreds of millions of dollars in pension funds to invest on behalf of retired state employees and teachers,’ according to a report by Rick Pearson in the April 6, 2008 Chicago Tribune.
The Feds have several incriminating taped conversations between Cellini and the co-schemers and after hearing the tapes, Sun-Time reporter, Mark Brown wrote:
‘That Cellini would slip up and allow himself to be caught on a federal wiretap is nothing short of a miracle to those of us who have marveled at his career and attempted to expose his deals where we could — mostly in vain and always too late to foil him.’
On January 7, 2005, Crain’s Chicago Business described Robert Kjellander as the ‘White House’s man in Illinois,’ and noted that:
Mr Kjellander, ‘the GOP national committeeman from Illinois, long has been at the center of the state Republican Party and related government doings. He is a close associate of key presidential advisor Karl Rove, and is considered the unofficial chief operative in the state for President George W. Bush.’
In 2005, the Feds issued a subpoena to the Illinois Teachers Retirement System pension fund for records pertaining to a deal in which Kjellander was paid $3.1 million by the Carlyle Group, with an additional $1.4 million still to come. Many little known facts about the secretive Carlyle Group are discussed in the book, ‘The Iron Triangle,’ by Dan Briody, including this bizarre eye-opener:
‘On the morning of September 11, 2001, ‘in the plush setting of the Ritz-Carlton hotel in Washington, DC, the Carlyle Group was holding its annual international investor conference. Frank Carlucci, James Baker III, David Rubenstein, William Conway, and Dan D’Aniellow were together, along with a host of former world leaders, former defense experts, wealthy Arabs from the Middle East, and major international investors as the terror played out on television.
‘There with them, looking after the investments of his family was Shafiq bin Laden, Osama bin Laden’s estranged half-brother. George Bush Sr. was also at the conference, but Carlyle’s spokesperson says the former president left before the terror attacks.
‘In any circumstance, a confluence of such politically complex and globally connected people would have been curious, even newsworthy. But in the context of the terrorist attacks being waged against the United States by a group of Saudi nationals led by Osama bin Laden, the group assembled at the Ritz-Carlton that day was a disconcerting and freakish coincidence.’
Kjellander and Cellini have not been indicted – yet. When prosecutors filed a proffer with the court outlining the evidence to be used at trial they made it known that they did not intend to call several co-schemers to testify, including Cellini. Rezko’s attorneys then filed a brief seeking to exclude the statements attributed to Cellini and others, on the basis that they would not be called as witnesses and in Cellini’s case, he had never even been interviewed by prosecutors. . . .”
5. In order to deepen our understanding of Rove’s Machiavellian badjacketing style, the broadcast reviews part of FTR #319, highlighting Rove’s selection of J.H. Hatfield–who had a criminal record–in order to break the George W. Bush cocaine arrest story. When the story of Hatfield’s brush with the law surfaced, it badjacketed the Bush/cocaine story, which promptly died a “journalistic death.” This is vintage Rove–classic badjacketing.
6. It is noteworthy that–according to Tony Rezko–federal prosecutors tried to get him to implicate Obama in his [Rezko’s] criminal affairs.
“Tony Rezko, the Chicago political money man and early supporter of Barack Obama, told a federal judge that prosecutors in his corruption case pressured him to implicate the Illinois senator.
The real-estate developer and fast-food magnate was convicted in federal court last week of 16 corruption charges. His association with Obama dogged the senator throughout the primary campaign, and the Republican party has said it will draw attention to their ties as he faces off against John McCain in November. . . .”
7. Reviewing information from FTR #654,it is significant that Tony Rezko was introduced into Illinois state government by Talat Othman, a longtime associate of both Georges Bush, a former director of Harken Energy (one of Bush’s failed energy companies), a protege of the BCCI milieu and a director of Grover Norquist and Karl Rove’s Islamic Institute–the point of interface between the GOP and the Islamist terror funding apparatus in the United States.
” . . . Rezko was introduced to state politics and Ryan’s predecessor, Jim Edgar, by Talat Othman, a longtime fundraiser for state and city government officials. . . .”
8. Understanding the pivotal significance of Talat Othman–political godfather of Obama associate Tony Rezko–is essential to grasp the badjacketing scenario hypothesized in this broadcast. The program reviews information from FTR #356 concerning Othman’s interdiction of the Operation Green Quest investigation into terror funding, which occurred when that investigation uncovered the intersection between the Muslim Brotherhood, Islamist terror financing and the GOP.
9. In addition to the corruption which resulted in his conviction, Rezko had obtained financing from Nadhmi Auchi, an Iraqi billionaire about whom we will see more below:
“The controversial Iraq-born billionaire Nadhmi Auchi visited the state of Illinois in 2004 at the behest of Antoin “Tony” Rezko, the businessman and political player who helped raise money for Senator Barack Obama’s early political campaigns. During the visit, Auchi met with the state’s Democratic Governor, Rod Blagojevich, and other political figures. In what appears to be a clumsy “cleanup” operation, evidence of Auchi’s visit to Illinois has now been deleted from two websites linked to his company, General Mediterranean Holding.
Auchi is no stranger to controversy but has been back in the news in recent weeks because of Rezko’s pending prosecution on fraud and extortion charges. When federal authorities learned of a $3.5 million wire transfer from Auchi’s company to Rezko’s law firm, they sent the long-time friend of Senator Obama back to jail for violating the terms of his bail. Rezko’s prosecution is scheduled to begin in late February. . . .”
10. Auchi moved money for Saddam Hussein, through the same Bank al-Taqwa that moved money for Al-Qaeda and to which the GOP/Grover Norquist/Karl Rove/Talat Othman is linked!
” . . . The Banca del Gottardo in Lugano, Switzerland, moved al-Qaida money via the Al Taqwa bank, a shell bank that operated through correspondent accounts at the Gottardo branch in Nassau. It also handled payments for the Saddam money network. The bank’s spokesman wrote, “Please be advised that we do not intend to make any comments or discuss any issues with you regarding the article you proposed in your e-mail.”
Banque Paribas, headquartered in Paris, with a significant portion of shares owned by Saddam’s cousin Nadhmi Auchi, moved money for the Al-Mahdi network in the 1980s and was the bank chosen to handle the Iraqi oil-for-food payments. In fact, Iraq insisted that Paribas handle the oil-for-food escrow account. A corporate document for Al Taqwa Trade, Property and Industry Co. Ltd. of Liechtenstein — an al-Qaida network shell company also shut down by the United States — lists Banque Paribas, Lugano, where it had accounts. (Paribas in 2000 merged with another French bank to create BNP Paribas, with Auchi continuing as one of the largest shareholders.) . . .”
11. A potential target for badjacketing Obama with the terrorist/Islamist brush concerns some of his Kenyan Luo allies. Imagine what the right-wing/GOP media attack machine might do with the following, in the event of another major terrorist incident.
” . . . Even in the midst of the primaries, the horrific scenes from that country since the disputed election on December 27 will not have escaped most people. In particular, the burning of a church with up to 50 men, women, and children inside, while machete-armed mobs slaughter up to 600 more people, have evoked memories of the Rwandan genocide of 1994.
Who is behind these massacres? The opposition leader, Raila Odinga, has had a good press in the West, after he accused the president, Mwai Kibaki, of rigging the election. But the victims of the recent violence have mostly been members of Mr. Kibaki’s tribe, the Kikuyu, while those who have gone berserk are supporters of Mr. Odinga’s Orange Democratic Movement, which is dominated by the rival Luo tribe. . . .
Even more sinister has been Mr. Odinga’s electoral pact with the National Muslim Leaders’ Forum, a hardline Islamist organization that represents Kenya’s Muslim minority. According to this document, dated August 29, 2007, Mr. Odinga promised the Muslim leaders that, if elected, he would establish Sharia courts, not only in the northern and coastal regions where Kenyan Muslims are concentrated, but throughout the country.
He also promised to impose Muslim dress codes on women, ban alcohol and pork, indoctrinate children, ban Christian preaching, and dismiss the Commissioner of Police ‘who has allowed himself to be used by heathens and Zionists.’
In short, Mr. Odinga in effect offered to Islamize Kenya in return for Muslim votes, despite the fact that Muslims make up only 10% of the population, compared to the 80% who are Christian. Mr. Odinga himself is nominally an Anglican, yet he signed a document that refers to Islam throughout as ‘the one true religion’ and denigrates Christians as ‘worshippers of the cross.’ . . .”
” . . . What, you will be asking by now, what does any of this have to do with Barack Obama? Well, Mr. Obama’s father came from Kenya and his son is proud to call himself a Luo. His Kenyan relations boast that, even if they cannot get a Luo into the Kenyan presidential residence, they can look forward to a Luo in the White House.
Indeed, the connection may be even closer than a tribal one. Mr. Odinga even claims that Mr. Obama is his cousin, because the senator’s father was Mr. Odinga’s maternal uncle. Whether or not this true, the two men are friends and political allies.
In August 2006, Mr. Obama visited Kenya and spoke in support of Mr. Odinga’s candidacy at rallies in Nairobi. The Web site Atlas Shrugs has even posted a photograph of the two men side by side. More recently, Mr. Odinga says that Mr. Obama interrupted his campaigning in New Hampshire to have a telephone conversation with his African cousin about the constitutional crisis in Kenya. . . .”
12. Obama’s adviser on Muslim affairs–from the same Chicago Muslim milieu as Talat Othman–resigned after he was found to have attended affairs at which fundamentalist Imams spoke. Was he involved–very possibly unwittingly–in the badjacketing of Obama? Was he himself badjacketed by the same forces targeting Obama?
“The Muslim-outreach coordinator to the presidential campaign of Barack Obama has resigned amid questions about his involvement in an Islamic investment fund and various Islamic groups.
Chicago lawyer Mazen Asbahi, who was appointed volunteer national coordinator for Muslim American affairs by the Obama campaign on July 26, stepped down Monday after an Internet newsletter wrote about his brief stint on the fund’s board, which also included a fundamentalist imam. . . .”
13. Even as Muslim Brotherhood associates in the U.S. and their GOP and Underground Reich allies are attempting to badjacket Obama by tarring him with the Islamist brush, the Muslim Brotherhood’s English language website joined the fray by claiming Obama was, indeed, a Muslim! As Mr. Emory has noted, the Brotherhood and its Islamist affiliates know full well that the GOP and the Bush administration are good for their cause, because they are bad for America. (One should not lose sight of the overt GOP/Islamist connection, the embodiment of which is the Othman/Rove/Norquist Islamic Institute.) NOTE THAT MANY PEOPLE HAVE EXPERIENCED SEVERE COMPUTER PROBLEMS RIGHT AFTER VISITING THIS SITE. VISIT IT AT YOUR OWN RISK!
14. Concluding with yet another example of the Muslim Brotherhood tarring Obama with allegations of association between that organization and the President-Elect’s milieu, Hamas (the Brotherhood’s Palestinian branch) claims to have associated with Obama advisors during the campaign.
“Ahmad Yousuf, Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh’s political advisor, said that during the recent US presidential race a secret meeting between senior Islamist group figures and advisors to President-elect Barack Obama was held in Gaza. . . .”