Dave Emory’s entire lifetime of work is available on a flash drive that can be obtained here. (The flash drive includes the anti-fascist books available on this site.)
NB: This description contains material not in the original broadcast.
Introduction: Due to the complexity of the analysis of “The Adventures of Eddie the Friendly Spook,” we begin the discussion by highlighting the nature of the actors in this particular drama.
“Eddie the Friendly Spook” Snowden is inextricably linked with WikiLeaks and its milieu. (Citizen Greenwald is very closely connected with WikiLeaks, as well.)
As discussed in FTR #’s 732 and 745, WikiLeaks is a far-right, Nazi-linked intelligence network. Although the vast majority of its adherents and those of the closely-connected Pirate Bay and Pirate Party milieux (as well as the overlapping “Anonymous” folks) would be described as “anarcho/Utopian” in their political outlook, WikiLeaks tracks back to explicitly fascist elements.
Beginning with review of Julian Assange’s Nazi and fascist associations, the first side of the show recaps part of side “A” of FTR #745.
Next, we turn to the subject of the fledgling WikiLeaks Party in Australia. That party’s endorsement of fascist and far-right political parties in the Australian election was deliberate, and not an “administrative error.”
The program concludes with examination of Julian Assange’s endorsement of Ron and Rand Paul.
Program Highlights Include: Ron Paul’s links to the failed white-supremacist Dominica invasion in 1981; Ron Paul’s association with the Fatima Center, a holocaust-denying organization that rejects the notion that the earth orbits the sun; Ron Paul’s decades-long networking with David Duke; Ron Paul’s decades-long networking with Don Black and the Stormfront milieu; connections between the milieu of Julian Assange’s holocaust-denying aide Joran Jermas and David Duke; connections between Carl Lundstrom and the milieu of David Duke; the role of former WikiLeaks associate James Ball in precipitating the Snowden psy-op; Joran Jermas’ son Johannes Wahlstrom’s upcoming testimony as a character witness in Julian Assange’s rape trial.
1a. The program reviews Assange and WikiLeaks’ links to explicitly Nazi and fascist elements, recapping information from FTR #745.
Beginning with the decisive role of Joran Jermas/Israel Shamir’s Nazi and anti-Semitic network in the establishment of WikiLeaks in Sweden, the program cites research uncovered by Expo, the magazine founded by Stieg Larsson.
The “organization” referred to by Jermas/Shamir and embraced by Assange is almost certainly the “Pirate Vortex.” Although composed of Utopian-minded individuals, for the most part, that milieu has strong fascist/Nazi underpinnings.
The notorious antisemitic journalist Israel Shamir was actively involved in developing the WikiLeaks network — and was not just another freelance writer who happened to strike up a working relationship with the website’s founder Julian Assange, according to newly-revealed correspondence. [Emphasis added.]
Emails seen by the Swedish anti-racist magazine, Expo, demonstrate that the two men co-operated for several years. As early as 2008 Mr Shamir was asked to recommend potential associates in Sweden. [Emphasis added.] He suggested his own son, Johannes Wahlström: “He is a Swedish citizen, and lives in Sweden. Probably, he’ll be able to give advice about press freedom.”
Like his father, Mr Wahlström has developed a reputation for strident antisemitic views. In 2005, left-wing magazine Ordfront was forced to withdraw one of his articles, which argued that Israel controlled the Swedish media.
An email from June 2010 shows that Mr Shamir was still playing a part in the Swedish WikiLeaks network at that point. “I have a lot of good guys who can help to analyze the treasure and it would be good to start spreading the news,” he told Mr Assange. “I am now in Paris, and people want to know more! Tuesday I go to Sweden, and there is a whole operation for your benefit!” Mr Assange replied: “There certainly is! Tell the team to get ready. Give them my best. We have a lot of work to do.” . . . [Emphasis added.]
1b. It might be worthwhile here, to briefly review the nature of Jermas/Shamir’s political outlook.
. . . So let us quickly recap the foulness of Shamir’s political views. As I noted last week, he has called the Auschwitz concentration camp “an internment facility, attended by the Red Cross (as opposed to the US internment centre in Guantanamo),” not a place of extermination. He told a Swedish journalist (and fellow Holocaust denier) that “it’s every Muslim and Christian’s duty to deny the Holocaust.” . . .
1c. Joran Jermas’ son Johannes Wahlstrom’s will be testifying as a character witness in Julian Assange’s rape trial. As discussed above, Wahlstrom is a bird of the same political feather as his father.
. . . . Disturbingly, Assange seems to have a personal motivation for staying friendly with Shamir. Shamir’s son, Johannes Wahlstrom, is apparently being called as one of Assange’s defense witnesses in his Swedish trial. That’s not the only time self has come before principle.
1d. The “operation [in Sweden] for [Assange’s] benefit appears to be the milieu of the Pirate Bay–referred to in FTR #732 as the “Pirate Vortex.” This milieu is inextricably linked with WikiLeaks’ operations, with the economic heavy lifting for Pirate Bay being done by Carl Lundstrom, Nazi/fascist financier of far right parties, including the Sweden Democrats.
Listeners are emphatically encouraged to carefully digest the material in FTR #732. A grasp of that broadcast will greatly aid in understanding this program.
2a. It was a Guardian journalist James Ball–a former WikiLeaks associate–who helped cement the Snowden–Laura Poitras relationship.
. . . . After Poitras made a video of Snowden, duly posted on 9 June, he checked out of his hotel and went into hiding. A week later, Poitras flew to Berlin, “where she could edit her documentary without worrying that the FBI would show up with a search warrant.”
And two weeks after that she flew to Brazil. It was there, in a Rio de Janeiro hotel, that Maass met her along with Greenwald, where they were working with MacAskill and another Guardian journalist, James Ball. . . .
2b. Next the program details the role of WikiLeaks in empowering Snowden’s journey from China to Russia.
One of WikiLeaks’ financial assistants has offered to fly Snowden to Iceland, in order to receive political Asylum. Olafur Vignir Sigurvinsson, head of DataCell (which has been accepting funds for WikiLeaks), is ponying up for the aircraft.
Sigurvinsson’s DataCell is presided over by Andreas Fink, a member of the Swiss Pirate Party–see text excerpt below. (The “Pirate Vortex,” as we call the Pirate Bay/Pirate Party crowd, are of “anarcho/Utopian” political orientation, but have been maneuvered into backing hard-core fascist institutions and undertakings. Hell, they haven’t even come to terms with their Nazi financial angel Carl Lundstrom’s activities. Germany’s Pirate Party has taken stock of the Nazi infiltration of its ranks.)
4. It should come as no surprise at all that the Australian WikiLeaks Party chose far-right and fascist parties over its Green supporters in the recent election Down Under.
A decision by the WikiLeaks Party to direct preferences away from Julian Assange’s strongest political supporter has incensed supporters. They should have known better.
The fledgling WikiLeaks Party has inflicted major damage on itself after a disastrous preference allocation that saw it preferencing far-right parties, apologising for an “administrative error” and preferencing the WA Nationals ahead of Julian Assange’s strongest political supporter, Greens Senator Scott Ludlam.
The Senate preference allocations revealed yesterday showed, in New South Wales, WikiLeaks had preferenced the right-wing Shooters and Fishers Party and the extreme-right Australia First Party, run by convicted criminal and former neo-Nazi Jim Saleam, ahead of the Greens and the major parties. Australia First wants to end all immigration and to restore the death penalty.
Soon after the release of the preferences and a firestorm of criticism erupted on social media, the party issued a statement on its Facebook page blaming the preferencing on “some administrative errors”.
The “error”, the exact nature of which remains unexplained, appears to have particularly incensed progressive voters who had assumed WikiLeaks would be a left-wing, Greens-style party. However, Julian Assange has already criticised the Greens’ totemic asylum seeker policy as “simplistic and foolish” during the campaign and backed offshore processing, while criticising both the major parties on the issue. On the weekend, Assange said he admired US libertarian Republicans Ron and Rand Paul, though he expressed concern about their position on issues like abortion. Swapping preferences with minor parties of very different orientations is also standard practice for all parties. One party source told Crikey the “administrative error” in NSW was quite intentional and aimed at the Greens. . . .
. . . . Ludlam has been Assange’s strongest supporter inside federal Parliament, hounding the government over its lack of support for him and its dealings with the US over its campaign against Assange and WikiLeaks. Ludlam travelled to Europe at his own expense in 2011 to talk to Swedish authorities and Australian officials in the UK about the case.
The decision to preference the Nationals’ David Wirrpanda ahead of Ludlam, strengthening the chances of the Nationals snaring the sixth Senate spot ahead of the Greens, is thus an extraordinary betrayal. . . .
Gerry Georgatos, the number one Senate candidate for the Wikileaks Party in Western Australia, has said that the Wikileaks Party’s New South Wales preferences fiasco was a “poor judgement call” and not an administrative error.
“It was not an administrative error, it was a poor judgement call. I’m not [going to come out] here and bullshit the audience,” he told the Indymedia programme (24 minutes into the programme) on Perth’s RTR yesterday. His statement appears to contradicts the official position given by the Wikileaks Party that the preferences were an “administrative error”.
In New South Wales, the Wikileaks Party preferenced the Shooters and Fishers and far-right Australia First party above the Greens – in direct contradiction to the decisions made by the National Council. The fiasco, in addition to the Western Australian preferences, saw Leslie Cannold, four National Council members and several volunteers left the party. . . . .
5. The program concludes with examination of Assange’s support for Ron and Rand Paul, the former being Eddie the Friendly Spook’s Presidential candidate of choice.
The next program explores and reviews central points of the Ron and Rand Paul milieu.
The program then analyzes some key points of the “Paulistinian Libertarian Organization,” including:
- Ron Paul’s son Rand Paul is leading the political charge over the Snowden “disclosures” (note the quotes.) Rand Paul is lining up as a GOP Presidential hopeful for 2016, looking to capitalize on libertarian populism as a vehicle for achieving victory. Again, expect to see L’Affaire Snowden play into the Republican theme of Obama/Democrats as sponsors of “big government” etc., etc. (Both the above-mentioned Peter Thiel and Glenn Greenwald–Snowden’s leaking journalist of choice–network with the Koch brothers funded Cato Institute, an epicenter of libertarian ideology.) (See text excerpt in linked article.)
- We have noted in past discussion that one of the goals of this “op” is to alienate younger, more idealistic voters from the Democratic party. That appears to be one of Rand Paul’s stratagems in his campaign bid. (See text excerpt in linked article.)
- Rand Paul’s key staffer Jack Hunter is a former chairman of The League of the South, a racist neo-Confederate organization that advocates the secession of the South and has links to the milieu behind the assassination of Martin Luther King. Sarah Palin’s political milieu also has links to the League of the South. (See text excerpt in linked article.)
- Jack Hunter is the former blogger for–Ron Paul, Snowden’s Nazi Presidential candidate of choice. (See text excerpt in linked article.)
- Snowden’s father Lon Snowden has formed a political organization with Bruce Fein, a Ron Paul backer in 2008. (See text excerpt in linked article.)
- Bruce Fein is also, apparently, the lawyer for Edward Snowden as well, handling legal maneuvering for Eddie the Friendly Spook while he is in Russia. (See text excerpt in linked article.)
- Fein was a counsel for Ron Paul’s Presidential campaign in 2012. (See text excerpt in linked article.)
- Fein’s association with Lon Snowden appears to have derived from the elder Snowden’s networking with Rand Paul’s organization.
- Fein also networked with the German-based Schiller Institute, run by the fascist organization of Lyndon LaRouche. (See text excerpt in linked article.)
- Fein also works on behalf of Turkish interests, acting in conjunction with forces alleged by Sibel Edmonds to be involved with money laundering on behalf of interests that include Al-Qaeda. The probability is strong that Fein operates in conjunction with the Erdogan government and–possibly–Fetullah Gulen. (See text excerpt in linked article.)
- WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange–joined at the hip with Eddie the Friendly Spook–has endorsed both Ron and Rand Paul.
- In an update, we note that Ron Paul will be attending a fund-raiser for a fascist splinter sect of Catholicism that endorses Holocaust denial, claims the Jews are trying to exterminate Gentiles and denies that the earth revolves around the sun. Paul’s association with this group goes back to 1998. (See text excerpt in linked article.)
- Another update fleshes out Ron Paul’s racist associates and views.
- Yet another update details some of the anti-democratic views of the Ludwig von Mises Institute, as well as its profound links to the neo-Confederate movement. The Von Mises Insitute is the epicenter for the economic views of Ron and Rand Paul, as well as Eddie Snowden.