Dave Emory’s entire lifetime of work is available on a flash drive that can be obtained HERE . The new drive is a 32-gigabyte drive that is current as of the programs and articles posted by late summer of 2018. The new drive (available for a tax-deductible contribution of $65.00 or more.)
WFMU-FM is podcasting For The Record–You can subscribe to the podcast HERE .
You can subscribe to e-mail alerts from Spitfirelist.com HERE .
You can subscribe to RSS feed from Spitfirelist.com HERE .
You can subscribe to the comments made on programs and posts–an excellent source of information in, and of, itself HERE .
This broadcast was recorded in one, 60-minute segment .
Introduction: With recent discussion of fascist mind control cults in programming about Julian Assange, Japan (the Unification Church) and Tulsi Gabbard (key associate of Bernie Sanders and his Sanders Institute), it may be useful to younger and newer listeners to review some of the information from the AFA Archive Shows  about mind control (originally recorded in 1983-1985.)
The first two programs in the series review information about elements of U.S. intelligence using various psychological techniques–some of them relatively elementary–to create mind control assassins. Mobilizing hypnosis, psychoactive drugs, classical and operant conditioning and audio visual desensitization, often in combination with one another, people were created who would do the bidding of their control structure, even when to do so would conflict with their own values and inclinations.
Accessing information from Walter Bowart’s Operation Mind Control, the program begins with experiments conducted by J.G. Watkins in the immediate aftermath of World War II. It has often been stated that hypnosis cannot be used to motivate someone to kill a person they otherwise would not harm.
This contention overlooks the technique of convincing a subject that the target of their actions is someone other than who they actually are.
Under hypnosis, soldiers were instructed to kill superior officers and associates, who were suggested to the hypnotized subject as being Japanese soldiers. It should be noted that attacking a superior officer is a major offense in the military.
The hypnotized soldiers then pressed rapid attacks on the superior officers and/or colleagues, despite the fact that this behavior was fundamentally in conflict with the values to which the subjects adhered. The relevant point is that hypnosis can be used to motivate someone to kill a person who has been misidentified under hypnosis.
Professional couriers were also hypnotized into divulging the contents of clandestine communications.
The program then sets forth the work of Navy officer Thomas Narut, using audio-visual desensitization to help train assassins. After their behavior had been shaped by Narut, they were stationed at U.S. embassies and other facilities where their skills might be deemed necessary.
The program concludes with the story of Luis Angel Castillo, an apparent mind-controlled assassin who had multiple personalities programmed into him. Key points of discussion about Castillo include:
- A total of four different “Zombie states,” each featuring different types of behavior to which Castillo had been conditioned.
- Castillo’s positioning to assassinate Philippine president Ferdinand Marcos. (We wonder if this potential attempt was connected to Marcos’s reluctance to share the Golden Lily loot with the U.S? Might Castillo have been programmed to eliminate Marcos as an obstacle to using the massive underground bullion and jewel deposits? Might his presence have been intended as a warning to Marcos that he had better cooperate?
- Castillo’s possible role in the assassination of President Kennedy.
- Castillo’s possible links to Allen Dulles.
- The presence of a German woman–known to Castillo as Mrs. Kreps–who appears to have wielded much influence over Castillo.
- Castillo’s conditioning to commit suicide, if his activities became known to others.