Originally recorded on January 28, 2001, this program is only now being aired for the first time.
1. Supplementing a line of inquiry developed in past programs, this broadcast sets forth more circumstantial evidence that the Bush family may be the American point element of the remarkable and deadly Bormann organization .
2. A clandestine powerhouse, the Bormann group (in Mr. Emory’s opinion) will prove to be the decisive element in human affairs, barring a sea-change in the political currents.
3. Recently, former Justice Department official John Loftus disclosed that the Bush family fortune came from the 1951 liquidation of the Union Banking Corporation .
4. Excerpting a June, 1992 addendum to Miscellaneous Archive Show M‑11, the program illustrates that the Union Banking Corporation was confiscated by the Alien Property Custodian in World War II.
(“Will Family Scandals Sink George Bush?” by Curtis Lang; Village Voice; 5/5/92.)
5. This firm was a front for the Thyssen interests before, and during, the war. (Idem.) (Fritz Thyssen was one of Hitler’s earliest and most prominent financial backers.)
6. Much of the first side of the broadcast consists of an excerpt of FTR-186. The discussion further develops the profound involvement of George Herbert Walker (W’s great grandfather) and his son-in-law, Prescott Bush, (W’s grandfather) in the financing of the German industrial concerns that backed Hitler.
7. In particular, the excerpt from FTR-186 further underscores the Walker-Bush involvement with the Union Banking Corporation. (Idem.)
8. The broadcast also focuses heavily on the Hamburg-Amerika Line , one of the Bush-connected companies that played a key role in Nazi espionage before, and during, World War II. (Idem.)
9. The company helped to finance the operations of the SS.
10. Hamburg-Amerika Line was also deeply involved with the Bormann flight capital organization. When considering German corporations, it is important to remember that they are controlled by the Bormann Organization. This institution has perpetuated its power in an effective, clandestine, and deadly, Mafia-like fashion in the years since World War II. American corporations are driven by the profit motive, and coordinate policies on labor, environmental, marketing and taxation issues–they are otherwise relatively apolitical. In contrast, German corporations (under control of the Bormann group) function as coordinated elements of international economic and political control, not unlike the divisions in an army. Although they, too, strive to make money, profit is subordinate to the goal of German national hegemony.
11.The Hamburg-Amerika Line was among the firms discussed in the August 10, 1944 meeting, at which SS Lieutenant General Dr. Scheid coordinated the genesis of the Bormann flight capital program. “He [Scheid] also cited the Zeiss Company, the Leica Company, and the Hamburg-Amerika Line as typical firms that had been especially effective in protecting German interests abroad. He gave New York addresses to the twelve men.” (Ibid.; p. 25.)
12. The firm also served as a conduit for flight capital in, among other countries, Sweden. “Swedish companies owned or controlled by German shipping interests accepted vessels built by the Swedish firms and kept them in Swedish waters until after the war. A further example of masked investment was the money paid into the Swedish shipping firm of Rederi A/B Skeppsbron, which received a German-guaranteed loan of $3 million made from German supplies of free Swedish Kroner, in which the vessels were mortgaged to the lender. Although the Swedish company remained officially the owner of the vessels, the German Hamburg-Amerika line was the real owner.” (Ibid.; pp. 132–133.)
13. Further underscoring the strong connections between Walker, Prescott Bush Sr. and the Thyssen interests, the program illustrates that the Walker-Thyssen relationship began in 1924. (The Secret War Against the Jews; p. 358.)
14. The close relationship between Fritz Thyssen and Adolf Hitler began at about the same time. (Martin Bormann: Nazi in Exile; by Paul Manning; pp. 242–3.)
15. The very close relationship between the Thyssen family and Martin Bormann is underscored by the fact that Bormann utilizes the Thyssen family’s Latin American estates as homes and bases of operation. (Ibid., p. 292.)
16. The Thyssen estates also serve as refuge for Bormann’s son, Adolf Martin, and daughter Neumi . (Ibid.; p. 290.)
17. Carrying on “an old family tradition,” Thyssen’s heir, Count Frederico Zichy-Thyssen manages the Thyssen heavy industrial firm, a critical component of the Bormann group. (Ibid.; pp. 256–7.)
18. One of Dubya’s last cabinet appointments was Robert Zoellick, who was appointed U.S. Trade Representative shortly before Bush took office.
19. An excerpt from FTR-186 highlights Zoellick’s role as a key foreign policy adviser to Bush during the campaign. (“Bush Questions Aid to Moscow in a Policy Talk” by R.W. Apple, Jr.; New York Times; 11/20/99.)
20. Underscoring the probability of strong ties between the Bush camp and the Bormann group, the program sets forth Zoellick’s participation in the German Marshall Fund of the United States. (Idem.)
21. Set up as a P.R. front for German heavy industry, the German Marshall fund is, in effect, a Bormann front group. (Martin Bormann: Nazi in Exile; by Paul Manning; pp. 261–262.)
22. Zoellick was one of the principal figures in the launching of NAFTA, as well as the Bush/Baker State Department point man in the negotiations that led to the reunification of Germany. (“Bush Seeking To Overhaul Policy Making” by Joseph Kahn and Frank Bruni; New York Times; 1/6/2001; pp. B1-14.)
23. Handling German reunification, Zoellick must have worked closely with Gunther Strassmeier, Helmut Kohl’s former chief of staff and the architect of German reunification. Strassmeier is the father of Andreas Strassmeier, a key figure in the Oklahoma City bombing investigation. (The Beast Reawakens, by Martin A. Lee; hardcover, Little Brown & Co., pp. 352–3, ISBN 0–316-51959–6.)
24. Zoellick also helped to midwife the World Trade Organization. (“Robert Bruce Zoellick;” by Joseph Kahn; New York Times; 1/12/2001; p. A15.)
25. A James Baker protege, Zoellick worked with Baker in the Florida recount machinations. (“Bush’s Trade Chief Rated as Smart, Smooth Negotiator” by Jonathan Petersen; Los Angeles Times; 1/12/2001; p. A15.)
26. Not surprisingly in light of the Bormann group’s decisive influence in the European economy, Zoellick’s ascenscion is viewed with favor by the EU. (“Zoellick Faces Task of Building Trade Bridges;” by Edward Alden, Richard Wolffe, and Stephen Fidler; Financial Times; 1/12/2001; p. 4.)
27. The program concludes with speculative information supplementing the discussion in FTR-272. One of the principal Thyssen heirs (and Bormann associates) is Heinrich Thyssen-Bornemisza. His financial operations are based in the Netherlands, one of the principal places of business for old Fritz Thyssen. (Martin Bormann: Nazi in Exile; by Paul Manning; p. 237.)
28. In the discussion of ASM Lithography (see FTR-272), the broadcast highlights the fact that the company’s full name is “ASM Lithography Holding.” (“ASM Lithography Will Wait to Acquire Silicon Valley Group” by Glenn R. Simpson; Wall Street Journal; 1/9/2001; p. B7.) Holding companies have been one of the financial cloaking vehicles through which the aforementioned Bormann group has hidden its ownership of key companies around the world, as well as maintaining its control of the German economy. (Martin Bormann: Nazi in Exile; by Paul Manning; pp. 134–5.) (Recorded on 1/28/2001.)