Dave Emory’s entire lifetime of work is available on a flash drive that can be obtained here.  The new drive is a 32-gigabyte drive that is current as of the programs and articles posted by 12/19/2014. The new drive (available for a tax-deductible contribution of $65.00 or more) contains FTR #827 . (The previous flash drive was current through the end of May of 2012 and contained FTR #748 .)
You can subscribe to e‑mail alerts from Spitfirelist.com HERE .
You can subscribe to RSS feed from Spitfirelist.com HERE .
You can subscribe to the comments made on programs and posts–an excellent source of information in, and of, itself HERE .
COMMENT: “Just the work of a couple of ‘lone nuts.’ ” That is the untenable official version of the Oklahoma City bombing, the 20th anniversary of which is on April 19th of this year. As is the case with so much of recent American history, the official version of the event obscures the fact that there was much more to this event than we have been told.
The Oklahoma City Bombing is an event featuring investigative pathways leading in a number of directions:
- Although eyewitnesses saw Timothy McVeigh in the company of another man–labeled in composite sketches of the suspect as “John Doe #2”–that person has never been formally identified and has dropped from public consciousness.
- An undercover ATF informant named Carol Howe had infiltrated the white-supremacist milieu to which McVeigh belonged and maintained that the actual mastermind of the bombing was Andreas Strassmeier, the son of German Chancellor Helmut Kohl’s chief of staff Gunther Strassmeier. Gunther Strassmeier was the architect of German reunification and the son of one of the charter members of the NSDAP under Hitler. Howe maintained that Timothy McVeigh was a protege of Andreas Strassmeier and passed a lie-detector test to which her testimony was subjected. Andreas Strassmeier was a former Bundeswehr intelligence officer and the security director for Elohim City, a white-supremacist compound in Oklahoma run by Robert Millar. At right is a picture of the composite sketches of “John Doe #2” and photographs of Andreas Strassmeier. The resemblance is striking.
- In a report from 5/10/1995 , the FBI noted that Strassmeier had attempted to purchase a surplus 747 from Lufthansa. Was this in conjunction with the planning for the 9/11 attacks? A 747 would be of little use for smuggling or other clandestine activities, in that it requires large landing facilities.
- McVeigh’s one acknowledged accomplice–Terry Nichols–has been placed in the Philippines at a meeting with planners for the 1993 World Trade Center attack. One of the attendees was Ramzi Yousef, the main architect of the 1993 attacks. Yousef was also planning something called “Operation Bojinka”–a plan to blow up a number of airliners over the Pacific. “Bojinka” means “big bang” in Croatian. It is interesting and possibly significant that fundamentalist Muslim terrorists and American white supremacists would use a Croatian term for the code-name of a terror operation.
- A 2002 account  maintains that so-called 20th hijacker Zacarias Moussaoui was present at a motel that Timothy McVeigh had previously visited. The possibility that the two World Trade Center attacks and the Oklahoma City bombing may have been executed by an Underground Reich Islamist/Nazi milieu is one that has never been properly explored.
- FBI agents probing the 1994 AMIA  bombing found that Argentine security officers utilized at the operational level of the bombing were affiliated with Tom Metzger’s White Aryan Resistance, with which Timothy McVeigh was allegedly affiliated. (“AMIA Bomb Plotters’ Connection;” La Nacion; 7/27/1997.)
- Evidentiary tributaries running between the 9/11 attacks, the 1993 World Trade Center bombing and the Oklahoma City bombing are explored further in FTR #456 .