From Germany Watch comes another worthy post lending further substance to this line of inquiry.
After maintaining that German agents were sabotaging livestock with anthrax, the post discusses British intelligence distillate indicating that, after discovering the particular strain of virulent flu, German agents began deliberately spreading it in the U.S.
Discussing the German sabotage of the Black Tom arsenal, as well as the infection of livestock with anthrax, the post notes that the United States was a neutral nation at the time.
In this context, we have noted that there are indications that products made by Bayer, one of the member companies of the I.G. Farben cartel, has marketed products in the United States that appear to be doing severe damage to American agriculture:
- In FTR #591 , we noted that Bayer and BASF (another of the member firms of I.G. Farben) have maneuvered two genetically-engineered brand of rice into the U.S. market, damaging U.S. rice harvests.
- In FTR #638 , we discussed the possible role of a Bayer pesticide in causing the bee die-offs, a phenomenon that directly threatens U.S. agriculture. The pesticide is banned in Germany.
- Bayer is getting ready to introduce a genetically-engineered brand of soybean into the U.S. market, that will be particularly hospitable to pesticides. As is the case with the “Poncho” pesticide that appears to be causing bee die-offs, the pesticides are known as “systemic.” They are water soluble and are absorbed by the plant–the poison cannot be washed off by a consumer prior to eating. One can but wonder to what extent the Underground Reich is deliberately poisoning the American population and environment.
- In FTR #576 , we noted the profound links between the former member companies of I.G. Farben and the Bormann capital organization–the economic component of a Third Reich gone underground.
- FTR #‘s 480  and 585  present information about the possible link between the spread of Lyme disease and biological warfare testing on Plum Island. Central to the discussion is Dr. Erich Traub, one of the Third Reich’s principal figures in biological warfare research. Traub, who reported directly to Heinrich Himmler during the war and was deeply involved with Plum Island’s work, was brought into the U.S. through Project Paperclip. Did Lyme disease spread accidentally from Plum Island? Was it deliberately spread by some of the Third Reich alumni secreted into the United States?
TEXT: Was Germany behind the 1918 Flu virus that killed 50–150 million people?
Admiral Hall, Chief of British Naval Intelligence during WW1, supplied information to an American legal claim against German sabotage within the USA.
The claim was originally meant for compensation for the Germans blowing up a chunk of Manhattan in the biggest terror attack in US history pre‑9/11. 
But when Major Peaslee, heading the US investigation, read copies of the British intercepts of German traffic and ciphers, he discovered that the Germans were not just blowing up US munitions depots (before a declaration of war); they were using biological warfare on a large scale.
It is quiet public knowledge that Germany was using Anthrax and other biologicals on cattle, with 1000s of animals heading for the Allied war effort infected by German agents at various ports. But in 1916 the Germans had discovered a flu variant that killed by over-stimulation of the immune system, therefore perfectly targeting the healthiest of men; Soldiers.
The links will show you that a German agent was in the US releasing their new Bio-weapon in January 1918. The same month the first recorded case of 1918 flu turned up in Maryland barracks.
Germany fought the legal case not in normal terms, but tried bribery, pressure, everything they could, to not be found guilty of the sabotage of the Manhattan munitions depot, despite the US only asking for $20m damages. They could have even settled outside of an offical ‘guilty’, but they didn’t.
WHY? Because they knew the evidence could point to them releasing the 1918 flu.
They underestimated the effectiveness of the weapon, as it of course eventually spread to Germans via the battlefield anyway.
But they did everything they could in desperation to conceal it during legal proceedings. The US eventually won damages for the sabotage after 15 years of litigation, by which point it was 1939. So there were then other immediate things to worry about, and this has largely been forgotten. The Criminals running Germany at this point, were so confident they were about to win the next war, that they undoubtedly thought they could bury the evidence of their WW1 crimes after taking out Britain and the US, as a bonus.