In a major break in the case, Huffman Aviation chief Rudi Dekkers was arrested for drug trafficking in Houston.
It would be impossible to do justice to that lengthy, vital investigation but a number of key points need to be made:
- Mohammed Atta Ziad Jarrah and their associates had infiltrated the U.S. through what appears to have been one of the intelligence community’s controlled drug networks.
- That network appears to have been the pipeline through which German, Swiss and Austrians –Nazis in all probability–were able to make their way into the country. We do not believe “the CIA” ordered 9/11 (as “Truthers” and other 9/11 pop conspiracy theorists contend.) Elements of CIA, elements of FBI elements of the George W. Bush administration and Jeb Bush’s gubernatorial administration in Florida were deeply involved in covering up the Huffman connection, making them accessories after the fact. The Bush administration , Karl Rove  and Grover Norquist  were deeply involved in the funding of the terrorists  behind 9/11 (through the milieu targeted  in the Operation Green Quest investigation ). The (present participle, expletive deleted) “Truthers” won’t touch that investigation  with a ten-foot pole.
- Like Atta’s close associate Wolfgang Bohringer, the milieu surrounding Dekkers and company was German. From the description to FTR #484  “. . . . Returning to a subject covered in—among other programs—FTR #477 , the broadcast fleshes out Atta and company’s German connections. Throughout the milieu through which the 9/11 hijackers infiltrated, one finds Germans. Hilliard’s and Dekkers’ partner (in Florida Air) Rick Boehlke worked for a wealthy German industrialist who was buying large amounts of property in the Pacific Northwest. (It is worth noting in this regard that White Supremacists have long focused on the Pacific Northwest as an area that could be turned into “an Aryan homeland.” Is it possible that Boehlke’s German benefactor was involved with such a scheme?) Note, also, that an acquaintance of Dekkers alleged that he told her he was German, not Dutch. “Who had Rudi Dekkers and co. been working for? We didn’t know anyone you could just walk up to and ask. We maybe got a clue from Mike Pickett, the aviation executive who had watched Rick Boehlke with the same amazement with which aviation professionals in Florida watched Dekkers. “When Boehlke came in he was just a restaurateur at the Gig Harbor airport,” he said. “Then he became the General Manager for a German named Folker, a German industrialist buying up all the land in that area.” [Italics added.] More Germans.
Jessica Daley, an attractive airline professional in her late twenties, worked for Rick Boehlke at Harbor Air and later transferred and worked for Rudi Dekkers at Florida Air. While Harbor Air was going under, Boehlke told Jessica to fly down to Florida and see Rudi. “When I walked into his (Rudi’s) office he was yelling and screaming at people,” she recalled. “He said, ‘People call me a bastard Nazi because I’m loud and I’m German. And I’m very demanding.’” Dekkers told her he was German, not Dutch, Jessica said. . . .” (Welcome to Terrorland: Mohamed Atta & the 9–11 Cover-Up in Florida; by Daniel Hopsicker; Madcow Press [HC]; Copyright 2004 by Daniel Hopsicker; ISBN 0–9706591-6–4; pp. 233–234.) 
- Hopsicker has documented that the milieu surrounding the Venice (Florida) airport has been an epicenter of covert operations  dating back to the Second World War.
- We strongly suspect that the “run to the Bormann ranch” alluded to in the following passage went through the Venice/Huffman nexus. When you make “the run to the Bormann ranch,” something comes back up through the pipeline–Nazis. In this context, we should remind readers/listeners that the tri-corners area of Latin America (where the Bormann estate was located) is an epicenter of Nazi and Islamist activity today . ” . . . . . . A former CIA contract pilot, who once flew the run into Paraguay and Argentina to the Bormann ranch described the estate as remote, “worth your life unless you entered their air space with the right identification codes. . . .” (Martin Bormann: Nazi in Exile; Paul Manning; Copyright 1981 [HC]; Lyle Stuart Inc.; ISBN 0–8184-0309–8; p. 292.) 
- Additional background about the Nazi and fascist connections to 9/11 can be obtained in numerous programs and posts, in addition to the ones above: FTR #343 , FTR #456 , FTR #’s 498/499 . Additional information about probable German intelligence involvement in 9/11 can be found here , in addition to this supplemental post .
EXCERPT: The long run of Rudi Dekkers, 56, the Dutch national who first passed out bunks to Mohamed Atta and Marwan Al-Shehhi when they arrived in the United States to enroll at Huffman Aviation in Venice, Florida, ended last week when he was arrested for drug trafficking in Houston.
Before relating the details of ‘what went down in Houston,’ a little ‘back story’ on Dekkers, who is an historically important figure:
In the aftermath of the 9/11 attack, it was Rudi Dekkers’ running account of the character and personality of Mohamed Atta and the other terrorists which transfixed a nation and the world. He was everywhere on television.
Even though it seemed to many observers that he was making it up as he went along, Dekkers fixed an image of the hijackers that changed remarkably little in the years that followed.
Marwan was the jolly one. Atta was rude. Dekkers’ didn’t like him, he asserted, ever more emphatically. He just didn’t.
On the day after the attack, Dekkers denied to reporters that he’d ever talked to Atta or Al-Shehhi, There were dozens of foreign students at the school, he said, and he was a very busy man. But his memory shortly seemed to improve.
Later, the operations manager at the second Dekkers/Hilliard flight school (in Naples) told me someone she thought was an FBI agent had been coaching him behind the scenes. . . .
. . . Over the next decade I filed dozens of stories presenting evidence that Huffman Aviation in Venice Florida was like no other flight school in America; that while the terrorist hijackers were practicing “touch and go’s” on the runway outside, what owner Wally Hilliard and manager Rudi Dekkers were running looked very much like a continuing criminal enterprise. (On Sunday, a representative sampling of those stories will be re-published here.)
For example, three weeks after Atta showed up at Huffman Aviation, the flight school’s owner, Wally Hilliard, had his Learjet (N351WB) seized on a runway at Orlando Executive Airport. It carrying 43 lbs of heroin. In the drug business, that amount of heroin is what is known as “heavy weight.”
At the time of the bust, July of 2001, something like 80% of the world’s heroin came from Afganistan, where Atta is known to have spent time. Osama bin Laden still lived there. . . .
. . . . Dekkers first came to the attention of U.S. law enforcement in 1996, according to sources who worked with him at the Naples Airport. He was the subject of a multi-agency Federal task force, investigating allegations, and numerous sources said they were much more than mere allegations, that Dekkers was exporting state-of-the-art computer memory chips out of the U.S. illegally.
However, no charges were ever filed. In the case of someone who’s been the subject of a multiple agency task force, this is highly unusual. An executive who worked at Naples Airport, directly under Wally Hilliard, said, “You don’t get the FBI, US Customs, and the DEA, on your ass all at once for singing too loud in church.”
The suspicion among aviation observers in SW Florida was, and remains, that Dekkers was offered—and accepted—some kind of deal. Last week, in Houston, for an as-yet unknown reason Rudi Dekkers’ finally ran out of “get out of jail free” cards. . . .