COMMENT: Looking ahead to what figures to be a very, very dark future, we feel compelled to revisit some key aspects of the AIDS epidemic, in light of the alarming proliferation of genetically-modified organisms. Humanity has failed badly in its approach to the disease, ignoring the evidence that it was deliberately created.
In FTR #606, we encapsulated information about AIDS collated over more than a quarter of a century, dovetailing that with indications that the boiler-plate research on the disease may track back to the Third Reich and its minions hired by the U.S. under Project Paperclip. We supplemented this in FTR #682.
In that program, we made a number of key points that should be revisited in the context of genetically-modified organisms and their rapid proliferation:
- The prospect of using genetic engineering to create a disease that would be resistant to and/or attack the human immune system was forecast in House Appropriations hearings for the defense budget for fiscal year 1970: “. . . As long ago as 1962, forty scientists were employed at the U.S. Army biological warfare laboratories on full-time genetics research. ‘Many others,’ it was said, ‘appreciate the implications of genetics for their own work.’ The implications were made more specific that genetic engineering could solve one of the major disadvantages of biological warfare, that it is limited to diseases which occur naturally somewhere in the world. ‘Within the next 5 to 10 years, it would probably be possible to make a new infective micro-organism which could differ in certain important respects from any known disease-causing organisms. Most important of these is that it might be refractory to the immunological and therapeutic processes upon which we depend to maintain our relative freedom from infectious disease.’ The possibility that such a ‘super germ’ may have been successfully produced in a laboratory somewhere in the world in the years since that assessment was made is one which should not be too readily cast aside. . .”
- There is a hereditary immunity to HIV infection that is present only in the white race and only in pure-bred northern Europeans (“Aryans”)
- There is another hereditary trait that predisposes people of African extraction to HIV infection.
- At the end of World War II, the U.S. implemented Project Paperclip, under which Nazi scientists (many of them war criminals of the first order) were brought into the country and put to work at the heart of the U.S. defense establishment: “Nearing the end of World War II, the United States and the Soviet Union raced to recruit German scientists for postwar purposes. Under a top-secret program code-named Project PAPERCLIP, the U.S. military pursued Nazi scientific talent ‘like forbidden fruit,’ bringing them to America under employment contracts and offering them full U.S. citizenship. The recruits were supposed to be nominal participants in Nazi activities. But the zealous military recruited more than two thousand scientists, many of whom had dark Nazi party pasts. . . .” (Lab 257 by Michael Carroll; p. 7.)
- One of the Nazi researchers imported into the U.S. was Dr. Erich Traub. According to Michael C. Carroll, author of Lab 257: The Disturbing Story of the Government’s Secret Plum Island Germ Laboratory, Traub was a key administrator of the Third Reich’s biological warfare research program and reported directly to SS chief Heinrich Himmler. ” . . . . Everybody seemed willing to forget about Erich Traub’s dirty past—that he played a crucial role in the Nazis’ ‘Cancer Research Program,’ the cover name for their biological warfare program, and that he worked directly under SS Reichsfuhrer Heinrich Himmler. They seemed willing to overlook that Traub in the 1930’s faithfully attended Camp Sigfried. In fact, the USDA liked him so much, it glossed over his dubious past and offered him the top scientist job at the new Plum Island Laboratory—not once, but twice. Just months after the 1952 public hearings on selecting Plum Island, Doc Shahan dialed Dr. Traub at the naval laboratory to discuss plans for establishing the germ laboratory and a position on Plum Island. . . .” (Lab 257 by Michael Carroll; p. 10.) NB: Traub was never formally inducted into the SS, but reported directly to Heinrich Himmler. He was Plum Island’s top scientist, not its founder.
- The Nazis began researching toxic agents on apes and then moved on to humans—inmates in concentration camps. AIDS results from a monkey virus that eventually jumped to humans as well. Does the progression in the Nazi death camps of testing on apes to testing on humans have any relationship with the progression of a simian virus to infection of humans? Might the creation of AIDS have stemmed from Nazi research? Is it an accident that the hereditary immunity from HIV infection is only present in the white race, and [according to some sources] Northern Europeans in particular? Is it an accident that people of African extraction are particularly susceptible to HIV infection?
- Dr. Franz Liesau Zaccharias was the Abwehr agent who obtained the apes for the Nazi medical experiments. He was badly wanted by Western intelligence after the war. Why?! Western intelligence agencies certainly didn’t need anyone to teach them how to obtain apes from Africa. Experimenting on animals is not a war crime. The suspicion here is that he had discovered something of value during his primate work. Evidence also suggests that he remained part of The Underground Reich.
- Among the diseases that Liesau Zacharias’ animals were used for testing was “the plague”! Did the Nazis note that some people appeared to be immune to infection with plague? Were tissue and/or sera samples taken and preserved for further study? Was this in any way connected to the eventual evolution of the CCR5-delta 32 gene as a hereditary protection against infection by HIV? Is it possible that Liesau Zacharias was actually targeted for recruitment by the U.S. for Project Paperclip? Did Liesau Zacharias experience an outbreak of immunodeficiency among his primates awaiting shipment to Germany? Might such an outbreak have been due to SIV? Did Liesau Zacharias take tissue and sera samples from infected primates? Might such a development have been related to his importance to the Allies?
- Kaiser Permanente has discussed the dangers of GMO’s in a newsletter, linking them to “devastating” threats to human health.
- We should not fail to recognize the danger of using GMO’s in food, water, medicine or other “vectors” to achieve the goals of Nazi genocide.
In FTR #305, we discussed the evolution of Becker GMBH into ConAgra foods, a major player in the food industry. Becker was begun by an SS officer with funds from Holocaust victims. How many other major food firms are Underground Reich properties? Might they slowly destroy their “racial enemies” by using food as a vector for “pro-Aryan” GMO’s?
- In that context, we are very suspicious of Jorge Paulo Lemann and 3G Capital, a major player in the food and brewing industries. They own Anheuser-Busch (the largest American brewer), Heinz foods, the company that supplies McDonald’s, Burger King and many other firms. Lemann is a Brazilian-born, Swiss-based “self-made man.” His profile and that of his business interests fit the profile of a Bormann firm to a tee. Keep on eye on this.
- Lemann’s “new” Anheuser-Busch is facing class-action litigation for watering its beer! What else are they doing to the food and beverages that they manufacture?
- In time, as well, the health crises that will stem from the indiscriminate use of GMO’s, lax environmental regulation become manifest, the increase in health care costs will place additional (perhaps catastrophic) strain on the U.S. budget. The calls for austerity will surely multiply and become more shrill in this event.
EXCERPT: Just days after a leading genetically modified organism (GMO) researcher spoke out against GMOs and how many pro-GMO ‘scientists’ are in bed with Monsanto or carry their own GMO patents, the largest managed healthcare provider in the United States is now publicly speaking out against GMOs. In a recent newsletter, the Kaiser Permanente company discussed the numerous dangers of GMOs in a recent newsletter and how to avoid them.
Explaining how GM ingredients have been linked to tumors and organ damage in rats in the only lifelong rat study available, the newsletter highlighted how the only real long– term research indicates that GMOs are a serious health danger. The newsletter, which you can view here, states:
“Despite what the biotech industry might say, there is little research on the long-term effects of GMOs on human health. Independent research has found several varieties of GMO corn caused organ damage in rats. Other studies have found that GMOs may lead to an inability in animals to reproduce.” . . .