Dave Emory’s entire lifetime of work is available on a flash drive that can be obtained here. (The flash drive includes the anti-fascist books available on this site.)
COMMENT: We have spoken at great length in recent years about the covert operation undertaken during the second Bush operation and reaching fruition during the Obama administration. That operation–assisted by the far-right, Nazi-linked WikiLeaks organization–has come to be popularly known as “the Arab Spring.”
We called it “the Muslim Brotherhood Spring,” for we stated that the goal was to install the Brotherhood in the Muslim and Third Worlds for the purpose of bring “corporatism” to those areas.
(The For The Record series on the “Muslim Brotherhood Spring” runs from FTR #733 through FTR #739. Users of this website are emphatically encouraged to study this series at length and detail. The analysis is long, detailed, complex and multi-layered.)
It is our view that the Brotherhood forces–brought to power by the GOP/Underground Reich element of U.S. intelligence–are also intended as foot soldiers to be used against the U.S., U.K., Russia, China and India, as well as Israel. The Islamists are intended as proxy warriors for the Underground Reich.
A recent post noted the observations by a Cornell professor that highlight the “German hand in both the Islamist and American gloves,” so to speak.
We note that some of the demonstrators that called for Morsi’s ouster said that the CIA was backing Morsi and the Brotherhood. This is accurate, up to a point. It was the “bad guy” sector of U.S. intelligence that initiated that coup.
As noted in FTR #706, the U.S. intelligence structure is divided–a schism dating back to the immediate post-World War II period. The larger, “bad guy” faction is associated with the GOP, the Underground Reich, the transnational corporations and is profoundly anti-democratic. The smaller, less powerful faction is identified with the Democratic party and is pro-U.S. and pro democracy.
As we contemplate the overthrow of the Islamic fascist regime of Mohamed Morsi, there are a number of things to contemplate:
- It is heartening to see the popular outrage over Morsi’s dictatorial regime driven out of power by an army motivated by the public’s unwillingness to go along with the Brotherhood agenda.
- As is the case with fascist governments, Morsi’s regime was incompetent in all civic respects.
- As is the case with fascist governments, Morsi’s brand of Islamic fascism was unable to successfully manage the economy. This is generally the case with fascist regimes, which don’t deliver the bacon.
- We note that the U.S. is, officially at least, over a barrel. This country is bound by legislated convention not to provide assistance to a regime that comes to power through a military coup.
- On a global scale. The Brotherhood is a fascist organization that was allied with the axis in World War II. In all probability, they will turn to terror and mayhem in order to realize their goals.
- Because of the preceding consideration, an out-of-power Brotherhood will likely be, if anything, a more effective proxy battle force for Germany and the Underground Reich.
- It remains to be seen what the Egyptian army does to Morsi. Perhaps they will put him in a basket, drop his Nazi a** in the Nile and see who–if anybody–fishes him out. This, after changing his name to “Mo-z-iz.”
- Happy Independence Day!