Dave Emory’s entire lifetime of work is available on a flash drive that can be obtained here.  (The flash drive includes the anti-fascist books available on this site.)
COMMENT: With the passing of Margaret Thatcher, we’ve been treated to predictable hagiographies of her ally Ronald Reagan. A recent poll found that 58% of respondents would vote for Reagan over Barack Obama.
We, on the other hand, are taking the occasion to highlight some of the fundamentals of The Gipper’s regime.
Long story made short: Ronald Reagan was a fascist and a traitor, whose reign implemented Nazi control over America.
A few points to consider, before delving into Helene von Damm , Reagan’s director of personnel and protege of Otto von Bolschwing, Adolf Eichmann’s superior in administering “Jewish matters” for Hitler:
- As discussed in Seth Rosenfeld’s Subversives , Mr. “Government is not the solution; government is the problem” spent decades as a red-baiting informer for J. Edgar Hoover’s FBI, frequently “snitching” on fellow Hollywood professionals. His rise in the political ranks was derivative of his work as a paid informer. (Rosenfeld relates incidents in which Reagan informed on people whom he simply disliked and who were not “Soviet agents” or anything of the kind.)
- In addition to working as a paid political informer, Reagan furthered his career through a long association with organized crime, as set forth in Dan Moldea’s Dark Victory . (The first chapter of this important book  can be read online. ” . . . These records show that Reagan, the president of SAG and an FBI informant against Hollywood communists, was the subject of a federal grand jury investigation whose focus was Reagan’s possible role in a suspected conspiracy between MCA and the actors’ union. According to Justice Department documents, government prosecutors had concluded that decisions made by SAG while under Reagan’s leadership became “the central fact of MCA’s whole rise to power.”
- Reagan helped cover-up the assassination of President Kennedy–first by refusing to extradite Edgar Eugene Bradley to New Orleans as requested by Jim Garrison and then through his work on the Rockefeller Commission, which found no involvement by the CIA in JFK’s murder. (Elements of CIA, including George H.W. Bush  were deeply involved in Kennedy’s murder.
- Reagan’s fiscal program–seen as archetypal by the “austerians”–increased the U.S. national debt by 350%!
- Reagan’s financial deregulation–also seen as archetypal by conservatives and presided over by George H.W. Bush–resulted in, among other things, the looting of the S & L’s . Stanford Law Review put the taxpayer-funded bailout at 1.5 trillion dollars.
- While instituting a “war on drugs” that saw minor offenders sent to prison for first-time offenses and swelled the prison population (also at taxpayer expense), the Reagan/Casey CIA imported massive amounts of cocaine and other drugs to help fund covert operations.
- As Paul Krugman said when discussing the deregulation mania that led to the financial meltdown of 2008, “it started with Reagan.”
It would be impossible to exaggerate the damage Reagan inflicted on this country. Nor should that be surprising to one familiar with the realities of his administration, which was a front for the Underground Reich .
For decades, the GOP incorporated Third Reich alumni  into its ethnic outreach organization. This political alliance  culminated in the Reagan regime. The lists of personnel from which Reagan made his appointments was drawn up by Helene von Damm, a protege of Otto von Bolschwing . (Mr. Emory played a small role in the breaking of the original San Jose Mercury story in 1981, along with his late, dear friend Mae Brussell.)
Von Damm’s career arc is inextricably linked with the intelligence community and runs as follows:
- She enters the U.S. by marrying a member of the same military intelligence unit in which William Clark served. (Clark went on to become one of Reagan’s national security advisers.) After entering the country, she divorced her husband. This is a common method used by intelligence services to move someone across borders.
- She then married German-born banker Christian von Damm, who became the head of Bank of America’s branch in La Paz, Bolivia in the early 1980’s. (This was at time when vast amounts of cocaine were being imported into the United States to support the Contras , following the “Cocaine Coup” of 1980 . As discussed in AFA #27, that CIA coup was implemented using former Gestapo officer Klaus Barbie, as well as Sun Myung Moon’s Unification Church.)
- After her work as the personnel director for Reagan’s White House, Von Damm was appointed U.S. ambassador to Austria, where she married a hotelier named Goertler . Following their divorce Goertler (also Gurtler) allegedly shot himself to death .
Reagan’s 1980 election brought to power the elements incubated in the Nazified GOP ethnic milieu: William Casey orchestrated the State Department machinations to bring the GOP Nazi “ethnics” into the country, after which he became Reagan’s campaign manager and then head of the CIA. Reagan’s Vice President George H.W. Bush had installed the Nazis as a permanent branch of the GOP while serving as chairman of the Republican National Committee. Reagan had served as the chief spokesperson for the Crusade For Freedom, the illegal covert operation that brought the Nazis into the U.S. in the first place.
Some of the people with whom Von Damm staffed the Reagan administration, sourced below:
- Ykaterina Chumachenko of the OUN/B–Deputy Director of Presidential Liaison.
- Bob Whitaker–Aryan Nations associate and Special Assistant to the Director of the Office of Personnel Management.
- John O. Koehler–selected to replace Pat Buchanan as White House Communications Director, he resigned after it was revealed that he had been a background in the Hitler Youth.
- Todd Blodgett–White House aide, who went on to manage Resistance Records for the neo-Nazi Liberty Lobby.
EXCERPT: . . . On July 20, 1988, George [H.W.] Bush reaffirmed the ties between the Republican Party and the ABN by making a campaign stop at Fedorak’s Ukrainian Cultural Center in Warren, Michigan. Bush delivered a hard-line foreign policy speech to those attending the annual Captive Nations banquet sponsored jointly by the Captive Natins Committee and the ABN. Sharing the dais with Fedorak and Bush was Katherine Chumachenko, formerly the director of the UCCA’s Captive Nations Committee and currently the Deputy Director for Public Liaison at the White House. [Emphasis added.] Ignatius M. Billinsky, President of UCCA, had already been named Honorary Chair of Ukrainians for Bush, and Bohdan Fedorak named National vice-chair of Ukrainians for Bush. . . .
EXCERPT: . . . KAS: When we introduced you for the first time to our readers in National Vanguard, we gave a capsule biography of you as follows:
‘Mr. Whitaker was born and raised in South Carolina, and attended the University of South Carolina and the University of Virginia Graduate School. He has been a college professor, an international aviation negotiator, a Capitol Hill senior staffer, a Reagan Administration appointee, and a writer for the Voice of America.”
So you’re a Reagan administration appointee — what’s the story behind that?
BW: I was Special Assistant to the Director of the Office of Personnel Management, in charge of security clearances, staffing, and that sort of thing.
KAS: Why is someone with such excellent establishment credentials defending the White race, as you do in your work, without apology or regret? Isn’t that something that simply ‘isn’t done’ these days by anyone who wants to retain his position in private or public life?
BW: Well, I did it. And they cleared me at the highest possible levels, so if you do it right, you can do it. And I’m good at it. . . .
EXCERPT: . . . Baker swiftly disposed of one inherited personnel problem. He dismissed John O. Koehler, who had replaced Communications Director Pat Buchanan last month. Koehler’s membership in a Nazi youth organization at the age of ten had embarrassed the Administration, but what sealed his fate was his arrogance, illustrated by a refusal to move out of Buchanan’s office to make way for Cannon. . . .
EXCERPT: . . . Todd Blodgett, a former White House aide to President Ronald Reagan who later became affiliated with extremist groups, said he spent a lot of time with Von Brunn in the 1990s and early 2000s.
Von Brunn is obsessed with Jewish people, Blodgett told the Post. He had equal contempt for both Jews and blacks, but if he had to pick one group to wipe out, he’d always say it would be Jews.
Von Brunn went so far as to say he fought on the wrong side of World War II, according to Blodgett. . . .
This broadcast details the growing fascist influence within the “black metal” music genre.
A hard-core, iconoclastic, pagan-influenced form of rock music, black metals employs the lexicon and iconography of fascism and Nazism as a vehicle for shocking the establishment. Within the black metal milieu is a growing fascist, Nazi and satanic element that is consciously attempting to manipulate the genre in order to win alienated youth over to the fascist cause.
Beginning with discussion of a recent book about the subject, the program details the explicit fascist, Nazi and satanic connections of some of the leading figures involved with the black metal scene. The program details the occult and fascist connections of figures like Boyd Rice. Michael Moynihan and others. (As repeatedly noted in the program, the black metal scene is not fascist. Elements within it are.) It should be noted that fascism and Nazism have (in the past) utilized marginal and alienated elements of society as street soldiers.
As was the case with the Strasserite wing of the NSDAP (the German Nazi party under Hitler), these elements are frequently liquidated after they have served their purpose. It should be noted that William Pierce (the head of the National Alliance, the most important American Nazi organization) has purchased Resistance Records, a Nazi-skinhead music company.
Program Highlights Include: Boyd Rice’s background in the American Front (a domestic Nazi organization); Rice’s status as a member of the Council of Nine (the governing body of the Church of Satan); Rice’s ivolvement with the Abraxas Foundation (an industrial music milieu); the involvement of Feral House publishing guru Adam Parfrey with Abraxas; Parfrey’s close friendship with Boyd Rice; Parfrey’s close association with Michael Moynihan; Parfrey’s association with Nazi, Holocaust-denier and Liberty Lobby associate Keith Stimely; Moynihan’s explicitly satanic orientation; an evidentiary tributary connecting Moynihan to the milieu of the neo-Nazi terrorist group the Order (inspired by The Turner Diaries, authored by William Pierce); the Abraxas Foundation’s embrace of Charles Manson; Moynihan’s fascist activism; Moynihan’s Holocaust revisionism; the association between the Liberty Lobby and Resistance Records; the involvement of former Reagan White House Staffer Todd Blodgett in the Liberty Lobby’s financing of Resistance Records; William Pierce’s stated intention to use Resistance Records to market black metal music; the Scandinavian black metal scene; the church burnings and other violence perpetrated by Scandinavian black metal activists; the Odinist and Satanic orientation of some black metal activists; the fascist and occult activism of New Zealand publisher Kerry Bolton (the publisher of, among other zines, Nexus). (Recorded on 3/11/2000.)