Dave Emory’s entire lifetime of work is available on a flash drive that can be obtained here.  (The flash drive includes the anti-fascist books available on this site.)
COMMENT: There is an old expression; “A lie can travel half-way around the world before the truth can put its boots on.” In light of recent events, we might update that to present context–“A lie can run a marathon before the truth can put its running shoes on.”
The news cycle in this country is dominated by coverage of the Boston bombings. This is predictable. So is the tendency toward simplistic and/or one-dimensional analysis.
We’ve already heard the usual suspects with “The Gummint Did It!”
Or “The Muslims did it!” (“with an assist from the Islamist/Marxist/homosexual from Kenya, Obama”)
Or might it actually have been “right-wingers’? (No such thing as a “fascist” in contemporary American journalistic lexicon.)
Generally, we’re hearing: It was the “government,” “home-grown domestic (i.e. right-wing, Aryan types) terrorists,” or “Islamic terrorists.” As links below will indicate, the divisions among these are not nearly so simple.
For the record, we offer this caveat: we have more questions than answers and suspect there is more to this story than we have learned so far, or may ever learn. It is not surprising  that the two suspects are deemed to be part of a terror cell.
We also note that one of the alleged perpetrators appears to have been a “truther.”  This doesn’t surprise us in the least.
Jared Loughner (the apparent shooter of Rep. Giffords and others) appears to have been influenced  by that particular “fertilizer bomb” as well.
EXCERPT: . . . . His politics seemed jumbled. He was apparently a 9/11 Truther, posting a tweet on Sept. 1 that read in part, “Idk why it’s hard for many of you to accept that 9/11 was an inside job.” . . .
COMMENT: In the context of the identification of two Muslims from Chechnya as the alleged culprits:
- As discussed in FTR #710 , elements of U.S. intelligence have backed the Chechen rebels .
- As discussed in FTR #381 , among the vehicles of support for the Chechens has been the milieu of the Bank al-Taqwa.
- As discussed in FTR #343 , the al-Taqwa milieu has links to Third Reich alumni such as Youssef Nada and Francois Genoud.
- As discussed in FTR #498 & 499 , al-Taqwa director Achmed Huber has served as something of a liaison person between Islamists and American and European neo-fascists.
- As discussed in FTR #457 , an Aryan Nations associate and former Green Beret was allegedly providing logistical assistance to Mohamed Atta and company on 9/11/2001.
- As discussed in FTR #538 , followed in another direction, the al-Taqwa milieu leads in the direction of the innermost sanctum  of the GOP and the Bush administration .
- As discussed in FTR #356 , the al-Taqwa milieu was in the investigative crosshairs following the Operation Green Quest raids of 3/20/2002. The badly-attenuated investigation led directly to–among others–Talat Othman, director of Harken Energy and friend and political adviser to both Georges Bush, Karl Rove (the most important member of the GOP) and Grover Norquist, the number one lobbyist for the right-wing/GOP and chief wielder of the brutal, thoroughly-discredited “austerity” Sword of Damocles (made in Germany).
- As discussed in FTR #583 , among the vehicles used to fund the Chechen rebels is Islamic Relief, the American branch of which is administered by Kazbek Zoobzokov, the son of SS officer Tscherim Zoobzokov, of the SS and later the CIA.
- Another avenue of support comes from Mabel Smits, married to a member of the Dutch royal family , itself intimately linked to the Third Reich and its underground extension.
- As discussed in FTR #414 , the Chechen rebels are the successors to the Waffengruppe SS Krim, an Islamic Waffen SS unit composed of Muslims from Chechnya.
- As discussed in FTR #443 , Turner Diaries author William Pierce directly foreshadowed the 9/11 attacks and the anthrax attacks years before they occurred. The climactic episode of The Turner Diaries is a low-level suicide aerial attack on the Pentagon, which occurs on November 9th, the German “Day of Destiny” (written “9/11” by a European).
- As discussed in FTR #674 , Aryan Nations associate Bob Whitaker played a primary role in obtaining security clearances  for personnel in the Reagan administration .
- As discussed in FTR #330 , there are evidentiary tributaries connecting many of the major terrorist incidents of the 1990’s and the first decade of this century.
- The suspicion in these quarters concerns possible double/triple agents. A number of analysts have suggested this already.