Dave Emory’s entire lifetime of work is available on a flash drive that can be obtained here.  (The flash drive includes the anti-fascist books available on this site.)
COMMENT: We have discussed the Max Planck institute in past posts  and programs . (It was originally called the Kaiser Wilhelm Institute and was funded by the Rockefeller Foundation, in considerable measure.) A major epicenter of Nazi science, it was the academic foundation for Josef Mengele’s ghastly Auschwitz experiments on twins.
In the 1950 Madrid circular letter crafted by the Nazi government in exile , we find reinforcing argument that the Max Planck Institute  remained an epicenter for scientific and technological development for the Underground Reich.
The entire text of the Madrid circular is available on pp. 209–232 of Germany Plots with the Kremlin .
EXCERPT: . . . . Though we are powerless at present, we have nonetheless never permitted ourselves to be disarmed spiritually and scientifically. German scholars are working unremittingly in Germany as well as abroad on great scientific plans for the future. Favorable circumstances enabled us to keep alive the great research organization of the Kaiser Wilhelm Institute through a change of name. First-class scientists are working in the fields of interplanetary navigation (“Raumschiff fahrt”), chemistry and on cosmic rays. Our scientists, unhampered in their work, have sufficient time and are planning day and night for Germany’s future. It is the German spirit (“Geist”) that creates modern weapons and that will bring surprising changes in the present relationship of forces. . . .