Against the background of Trumpian political volatility made manifest in Syria, we look at St. Bernard [Sanders] and the implications of actions he has taken. This program is presented in the context of the “shock to the system” that Steve Bannon and other Trump advisers see as necessary and imminent.
After detailing more about the Hungarian fascist manifestations of Sebastian Gorka, the Trump administration’s point man for counter-jihadism, the program turns to the possible use of the Sanders campaign as a vehicle for the GOP to infiltrate and/or maneuver jihadist elements into prominence in the Democratic Party.
In numerous programs, we have noted the suppression of Operation Green Quest, which targeted individuals and institutions linked to the Al-Taqwa/Muslim Brotherhood milieu on the one hand, and to the Karl Rove/Grover Norquist-generated Islamic Free Market Institute on the other. Karl Rove, Grover Norquist and Graham E. Fuller, the Muslim Brotherhood’s and jihadis’ most significant backer in the intelligence community, factor into this analysis:
1. Rove financed Sanders campaign through the American Crossroads super-PAC. ” . . . American Crossroads—founded by former Bush adviser Karl Rove—and several other conservative-backed super PACs have spent the last month intentionally fueling the Bern, but their zeal has more to do with an effort to weaken Hillary Clinton, whom they still see as the likely Democratic nominee and harder to defeat in the general election. . . . Crossroads is one of several groups that has released ads that have been aimed at branding Sanders as the only true progressive in the race—a strategy the Vermont senator’s campaign also embraces. . . .”
2. Graham E. Fuller says that he was ” . . . . galvanized at watching the spectacle of Bernie Sanders proclaiming issues in his campaign that had been virtually off limits for political discussion for decades: gap between rich and poor, rapacious international trade deals, a fair wage, free university education, the call for US balance (gasp!) in handling the Arab-Israeli, issue, etc. The great thing about Bernie — even if he probably won’t get nominated — is that he has pushed hawkish, friend-of-Wall-Street Hillary to the left. . . .”
3. Fuller’s actual views are the opposite of Sanders policy points: “. . . Fuller comes from that faction of CIA Cold Warriors who believed (and still apparently believe) that fundamentalist Islam, even in its radical jihadi form, does not pose a threat to the West, for the simple reason that fundamentalist Islam is conservative, against social justice, against socialism and redistribution of wealth, and in favor of hierarchical socio-economic structures. Socialism is the common enemy to both capitalist America and to Wahhabi Islam, according to Fuller. . . ‘There is no mainstream Islamic organization…with radical social views,’ he wrote. ‘Classical Islamic theory envisages the role of the state as limited to facilitating the well-being of markets and merchants rather than controlling them. Islamists have always powerfully objected to socialism and communism….Islam has never had problems with the idea that wealth is unevenly distributed.’ . . . .”
4. Faisal Gill, a former operations director for Norquist’s Islamic Free Market Institute and official with George W. Bush’s Department of Homeland Security is now the head of Vermont’s Democratic Party, a post he has used to join Bernie Sanders and Tulsi Gabbard to promote Keith Ellison as head of the Democratic National Committee. Ellison is now the deputy chair of the DNC, the post formerly held by Gabbard. ” . . . . Yet some officials remain concerned that Gill apparently enjoys the political protection of Norquist, the architect of the 1994 Republican election sweep that brought Georgia Republican Newt Gingrich to power as House speaker. Norquist speaks of ‘crushing’ his political opponents and dismisses those who don’t agree with his anti-tax, anti-government agenda as ‘Bolsheviks.’ His power derives from a formidable coalition of evangelical, business and other conservative groups that he controls to push favored GOP issues, as well as from his close relationship with White House political chief Karl Rove. . . .”
The program also notes a number of other things about the Sanders campaign:
1. He was promoting open primaries for the Democratic Party, which would enable Karl Rove and the Republicans to choose the Democratic nominee.
2. Sanders was a Presidential elector for the Socialist Workers Party, embracing a stance which would have made him terminally vulnerable had he gotten the Democratic nomination. ” . . . . In 1980, Sanders served as an elector for the Socialist Workers Party, which was founded on the principles of Leon Trotsky. According to the New York Times, that party called for abolishing the military budget. It also called for “solidarity” with the revolutionary regimes in Iran, Nicaragua, Grenada, and Cuba; this was in the middle of the Iranian hostage crisis. . . .”
3. The SWP was a vehicle for infiltration and the acquisition of a “left cover” by Nazis and spooks, including Lee Harvey Oswald.
4. The Third Reich saw Leon Trotsky’s methodology as worthy of emulation. (The SWP is a Trotskyite political party.) ” . . . . ‘You should read his books,’ he [Hitler] barked. ‘We can learn a lot from him.’ . . .”
5. To what extent have the GOP and the overlapping Underground Reich focused on Sanders (without his knowledge) as a vehicle for infiltrating the Democratic Party? In FTR #’s 941, 942 and 945, we noted the numerous fascist connections of Tulsi Gabbard, one of the driving forces behind Sanders’ ascent. To what extent has the Trotskyite template served as a vehicle for Gabbard, and, perhaps, Ellison to infiltrate the Democratic Party?
Al-Qaeda linked jihadists continue to dominate the so-called “moderate” opposition in Syria. The U.S. and Western tactic of using Muslim Brotherhood-linked combatants as proxy warriors and armed heralds of corporatist economics began well before the 9/11 attacks and has continued apace ever since. Failure to pursue the Operation Green Quest investigation looms ever larger.
In San Bernardino County, California, 17 Muslim men fired hundreds of shots and were heard chanting, yet no arrests were made. With the transnational/GOP/Underground Reich faction of U.S. intelligence funding jihadists as proxy warriors and armed heralds of corporatist economics, we wonder if these men might have been trainees, with protection by covert action sponsors? We wonder if “Islamic terrorists/ISIS” will be allowed to do to isolationist and maverick Trump what was done to Robert F. Kennedy in 1968 and George Wallace in 1972? This would make Obama look “weak” and “soft on terrorism,” at the same time as eliminating Trump, enraging his followers and channeling them toward the GOP candidate of choice. All of the contents of this website as of 12/19/2014–Dave Emory’s 35+ years of research and broadcasting–as well as hours of videotaped lectures are available on a 32GB flash drive. Dave offers his programs and articles for free–your support is very much appreciated.
Stretching from the Straits of Gibraltar, all across Europe, most of the Middle East, Eurasia, Russia, China and India, that stretch of land known as the “Earth Island”: comprises most of the world’s land mass; contains most of the world’s population and most of the world’s natural resources (including oil and natural gas.) Geopoliticians have long seen controlling that land mass as the key to world domination. In this broadcast, we examine what might be termed political strange bedfellows grouped together against Russia and China and advancing an apparent Underground Reich and corporatist agenda in parts of Russia and China. In addition to the Tibetan Buddhist milieu of the Dalai Lama, Uighur Muslims associated with Al Qaeda and the Pan-Turkist movement are ranked together under the banner of the UNPO and the House of Habsburg. Active in Ukraine, part of the Austro-Hungarian Empire for centuries, the Habsburgs appear to be a coordinating executive element mobilizing the diverse ethnic groups working against Russia and China. Program Highlights Include: OUN/B operative Paula Dobriansky’s control of the Tibet Desk at the State Department; Uighur links to Al Qaeda and other Muslim Brotherhood offshoots; review of the Dalai Lama’s historical relationships with the SS and the CIA; review of Peter Levenda’s concept of “weaponized religion;” support for the Uighurs by the Pan-Turkist and fascist National Action Party; Erkin Altepkin’s alliances with the Habsburg milieu, the Dalai Lama and elements of Western intelligence; the growing presence of ISIS-affiliated fighters from Chechnya in the Ukrainian conflict.
Discussion of Islamist terrorists has pointedly omitted the perpetrators’ links to the Muslim Brotherhood–the Islamic fascist organization that spawned groups like Al Qaeda and ISIS. Portrayed in the West as a “moderate’ organization, the Muslim Brotherhood was allied with the Axis in World War II and nurtured as anti-communist cadre by Western Intelligence (CIA in particular) during the Cold War. Much of the program reviews and details the corporatist and free market economic philosophy of the Muslim Brotherhood, an ideology that endears the Ikhwan to powerful political and economic interests in the U.S. and elsewhere in the West. Among the events that has been obscured by the passage of time is the open opposition to the Treasury Department’s attempts at interdicting terrorist financing money, on the grounds that it would “restrict” the free-flow of international capital. Brotherhood elements continue to be used as proxy warriors by elements of Western and Saudi intelligence in places like Syria, the Caucasus and China’s Xinjiang Province. Program Highlights Include: The use of ISIS-linked Chechen fighters in Ukraine; Saudi Bin Laden Group’s use of Sullivan and Cromwell as its general counsel; Sullivan & Cromwell’s work on behalf of the financial institutions that were (successfully) resisting the Treasury Department’s attempts at interdicting terrorist financing; review of the forced resignation of Treasury Secretary Paul O’Neill following the 3/20/2002 Operation Green Quest raids.
Resuming our analysis of “The Hitler Legacy,” our next interview with Peter Levenda continues discussion of the rehabilitation of “jihadis as proxy warriors” by Germany in the run-up to, and during, the Second World War. Having assumed the position of Mufti of Jerusalem, Haj Amin al-Husseini took advantage of resentment on the Arab street and mobilized it against the British and Jews. Beginning with pogroms during the 1920’s and 1930’s, Husseini’s activism blossomed into full-fledged participation in Nazi military compaigns, including recruiting Waffen SS units in Muslim territories. After discussing some similarities between Nazism and global jihadist ideology, Peter highlights the Grand Mufti’s post war work with the PLO and other Muslim political and military organizations. Joining the Grand Mufti were numeerous SS men and Nazi technical experts, there to continue their war against the Jews and to fight against Communism on behalf of Western intelligence agencies. In the Middle East, as in other countries where they were recruited as anti-Communist cadre, the Third Reich alumni pursued a Nazi agenda, spawning new Nazi political and military formations. Peter notes that they are not “neo”-Nazis, at all. Western intelligence helped foster postwar SS-assistance organizations such as Die Spinne and ODESSA, shepherded to a considerable extent by SS Colonel Otto Skorzeny.
Continuing our discussion with Peter Levenda about his remarkable book “The Hitler Legacy,” the broadcast details what the author calls “The exit strategy.” Facing military defeat, the Third Reich knew that Nazism would not die with the Allied victory, but could continue the struggle from far-flung places. Moving both SS officers and vast amounts of capital abroad, the Reich took advantage of the ideological resonance that existed between the NSDAP and both anti-Communist and anti-Semitic elements abroad, including and especially, the Nazi underground that existed in the United States. Using the Vatican “ratlines” and their powerful business connections with Western (especially American) corporations and associated law firms, SS men went overseas, where the vast amounts of capital belonging to the Bormann flight capital network sustained their activities. Program highlights include: the role of the Bank for International Settlements in the Nazi financial diaspora; the formation and operation of the Reinhard Gehlen spy network; analysis of “The Red House Document,” including the provision by German corporations to fund the Nazi party underground after the war; brief discussion of the Grand Mufti and his alliance with the Third Reich.
After a badly-compromised “investigation,” the political odyssey of George W. Bush associate Sami al-Arian (“Sammy the Aryan”) has taken another turn. One of the founders of Palestinian Islamic Jihad (pictured at right), Al-Arian is going to be deported. The investigation of al-Arian led to the Operation Green Quest raids of 3/20/2002. Had that investigation been properly undertaken, it would have exposed profound links between the Bush White House, the GOP and political “super lobbyist” Grover Norquist. In the event, al-Arian’s case was eclipsed and ultimately buried. All of the contents of this website as of 12/19/2014–Dave Emory’s 35+ years of research and broadcasting–as well as hours of videotaped lectures are available on a 32GB flash drive. Dave offers his programs and articles for free–your support is very much appreciated.
In the wake of the terrorist incidents in Paris, discussion has pointedly omitted the perpetrators’ links to the Muslim Brotherhood–the Islamic fascist organization that spawned groups like Al Qaeda and ISIS. Portrayed in the West as a “moderate’ organization, the Muslim Brotherhood was allied with the Axis in World War II and nurtured as anti-communist cadre by Western Intelligence (CIA in particular) during the Cold War. Successfully scapegoated by European fascist groups like the National Front, elements of the Brotherhood network with those same fascists, mutually benefitting from cultural and political alienation generated among their respective supporters. Much of the program reviews and details the corporatist and free market economic philosophy of the Muslim Brotherhood, an ideology that endears the Ikhwan to powerful political and economic interests in the U.S. and elsewhere in the West. Brotherhood elements continue to be used as proxy warriors by elements of Western and Saudi intelligence in places like the Caucasus and China’s Xinjiang Province.
In previous posts, we have noted that Al Jazeera is run by the Muslim Brotherhood. We have also dealt with the Nazi tract “Serpent’s Walk,” which focuses on a Nazi takeover of the U.S. in the mid-21st century. Fundamental to the scenario presented in the book is the Underground Reich/SS money component buying into the opinion-forming media, in order to swing the American people’s point of view in a pro-Nazi direction. With Al Jazeera among those media outlets gaining gravitas in the U.S., it is worth examining the network in detail to understand its relationship with the Brotherhood, an Islamic fascist organization. The Al Jazeera network’s shepherding of a report about the late Yasser Arafat having been poisoned with polonium 210 affords us an ideal opportunity to evaluate the outlet’s journalistic integrity. (Polonium 210 is a highly radioactive substance.) The “investigation” is an Al Jazeera “op” from start to finish, overseen by a former U.S. State Department security officer. The alleged “poisoning” is: extraordinarily unlikely; at variance with the conclusions of the French medical team attending Arafat and in conflict with the conclusions of the PLO leader’s personal physician, who attributed the death to AIDS.