Against the background of Trumpian political volatility made manifest in Syria, we look at St. Bernard [Sanders] and the implications of actions he has taken. This program is presented in the context of the “shock to the system” that Steve Bannon and other Trump advisers see as necessary and imminent.
After detailing more about the Hungarian fascist manifestations of Sebastian Gorka, the Trump administration’s point man for counter-jihadism, the program turns to the possible use of the Sanders campaign as a vehicle for the GOP to infiltrate and/or maneuver jihadist elements into prominence in the Democratic Party.
In numerous programs, we have noted the suppression of Operation Green Quest, which targeted individuals and institutions linked to the Al-Taqwa/Muslim Brotherhood milieu on the one hand, and to the Karl Rove/Grover Norquist-generated Islamic Free Market Institute on the other. Karl Rove, Grover Norquist and Graham E. Fuller, the Muslim Brotherhood’s and jihadis’ most significant backer in the intelligence community, factor into this analysis:
1. Rove financed Sanders campaign through the American Crossroads super-PAC. ” . . . American Crossroads—founded by former Bush adviser Karl Rove—and several other conservative-backed super PACs have spent the last month intentionally fueling the Bern, but their zeal has more to do with an effort to weaken Hillary Clinton, whom they still see as the likely Democratic nominee and harder to defeat in the general election. . . . Crossroads is one of several groups that has released ads that have been aimed at branding Sanders as the only true progressive in the race—a strategy the Vermont senator’s campaign also embraces. . . .”
2. Graham E. Fuller says that he was ” . . . . galvanized at watching the spectacle of Bernie Sanders proclaiming issues in his campaign that had been virtually off limits for political discussion for decades: gap between rich and poor, rapacious international trade deals, a fair wage, free university education, the call for US balance (gasp!) in handling the Arab-Israeli, issue, etc. The great thing about Bernie — even if he probably won’t get nominated — is that he has pushed hawkish, friend-of-Wall-Street Hillary to the left. . . .”
3. Fuller’s actual views are the opposite of Sanders policy points: “. . . Fuller comes from that faction of CIA Cold Warriors who believed (and still apparently believe) that fundamentalist Islam, even in its radical jihadi form, does not pose a threat to the West, for the simple reason that fundamentalist Islam is conservative, against social justice, against socialism and redistribution of wealth, and in favor of hierarchical socio-economic structures. Socialism is the common enemy to both capitalist America and to Wahhabi Islam, according to Fuller. . . ‘There is no mainstream Islamic organization…with radical social views,’ he wrote. ‘Classical Islamic theory envisages the role of the state as limited to facilitating the well-being of markets and merchants rather than controlling them. Islamists have always powerfully objected to socialism and communism….Islam has never had problems with the idea that wealth is unevenly distributed.’ . . . .”
4. Faisal Gill, a former operations director for Norquist’s Islamic Free Market Institute and official with George W. Bush’s Department of Homeland Security is now the head of Vermont’s Democratic Party, a post he has used to join Bernie Sanders and Tulsi Gabbard to promote Keith Ellison as head of the Democratic National Committee. Ellison is now the deputy chair of the DNC, the post formerly held by Gabbard. ” . . . . Yet some officials remain concerned that Gill apparently enjoys the political protection of Norquist, the architect of the 1994 Republican election sweep that brought Georgia Republican Newt Gingrich to power as House speaker. Norquist speaks of ‘crushing’ his political opponents and dismisses those who don’t agree with his anti-tax, anti-government agenda as ‘Bolsheviks.’ His power derives from a formidable coalition of evangelical, business and other conservative groups that he controls to push favored GOP issues, as well as from his close relationship with White House political chief Karl Rove. . . .”
The program also notes a number of other things about the Sanders campaign:
1. He was promoting open primaries for the Democratic Party, which would enable Karl Rove and the Republicans to choose the Democratic nominee.
2. Sanders was a Presidential elector for the Socialist Workers Party, embracing a stance which would have made him terminally vulnerable had he gotten the Democratic nomination. ” . . . . In 1980, Sanders served as an elector for the Socialist Workers Party, which was founded on the principles of Leon Trotsky. According to the New York Times, that party called for abolishing the military budget. It also called for “solidarity” with the revolutionary regimes in Iran, Nicaragua, Grenada, and Cuba; this was in the middle of the Iranian hostage crisis. . . .”
3. The SWP was a vehicle for infiltration and the acquisition of a “left cover” by Nazis and spooks, including Lee Harvey Oswald.
4. The Third Reich saw Leon Trotsky’s methodology as worthy of emulation. (The SWP is a Trotskyite political party.) ” . . . . ‘You should read his books,’ he [Hitler] barked. ‘We can learn a lot from him.’ . . .”
5. To what extent have the GOP and the overlapping Underground Reich focused on Sanders (without his knowledge) as a vehicle for infiltrating the Democratic Party? In FTR #’s 941, 942 and 945, we noted the numerous fascist connections of Tulsi Gabbard, one of the driving forces behind Sanders’ ascent. To what extent has the Trotskyite template served as a vehicle for Gabbard, and, perhaps, Ellison to infiltrate the Democratic Party?
Predictably ignored by the media are the profound links between the jihadist milieu in Belgium, the milieu of the Bank Al-Taqwa and the Muslim Brotherhood. Also ignored–again predictably–are the evidentiary tributaries leading from the most important Belgium Muslim Brother–Bassem Hatahet–and the Syrian jihadists, backed by elements of Western intelligence. All of the contents of this website as of 12/19/2014–Dave Emory’s 35+ years of research and broadcasting–as well as hours of videotaped lectures are available on a 32GB flash drive. Dave offers his programs and articles for free–your support is very much appreciated.
For most of this decade, Mr. Emory has analyzed an overlapping series of “ops” that have determined much of contemporary political reality. At the epicenter of this dynamic is the Earth Island. “The Earth Island Boogie” embraces an overlapping series of “ops” including: the so-called “Orange Revolution” of Ukraine, WikiLeaks, the so-called “Arab Spring,” “L’Affaire Snowden” and the Maidan coup of 2014. ISIS is a direct outgrowth of the so-called “Arab Spring.” This broadcast presents a detailed overview of “the conga-line ‘ops,'” featuring links to key text excerpts providing longer analysis of these dynamics.
Clarifying and further developing analysis of geopolitical discussion from both previous and future broadcasts, this program details the developing Islamic fascism of Turkey’s Tayyip Erdogan. Both a NATO country and Muslim Brotherhood-derived Islamist in nature, Turkey is also manifesting aggressive militarism. Silencing opposition press and legal investigators who have discovered his support for Islamic terrorists, Erdogan is proposing sweeping constitutional changes and invoking Hitler’s Germany as political precedent. Erdogan’s AK Party evolved from the Muslim Brotherhood and the Bank al-Taqwa milieu. Program Highlights Include: Erdogan’s AK Party’s links with Germany and the EU; Turkey’s dispatch of troops into Iraq, against the wishes of the Iraqi government; Hitler’s political last will and testament, envisioning Islamists as proxy warriors to fulfill his political agenda; review of Zbigniew Brzezinski’s endorsement of Muslim Brotherhood-derived Islamists as proxy warriors against Russia in the Caucasus and China in Central Asia.
After a badly-compromised “investigation,” the political odyssey of George W. Bush associate Sami al-Arian (“Sammy the Aryan”) has taken another turn. One of the founders of Palestinian Islamic Jihad (pictured at right), Al-Arian is going to be deported. The investigation of al-Arian led to the Operation Green Quest raids of 3/20/2002. Had that investigation been properly undertaken, it would have exposed profound links between the Bush White House, the GOP and political “super lobbyist” Grover Norquist. In the event, al-Arian’s case was eclipsed and ultimately buried. All of the contents of this website as of 12/19/2014–Dave Emory’s 35+ years of research and broadcasting–as well as hours of videotaped lectures are available on a 32GB flash drive. Dave offers his programs and articles for free–your support is very much appreciated.
In the wake of the terrorist incidents in Paris, discussion has pointedly omitted the perpetrators’ links to the Muslim Brotherhood–the Islamic fascist organization that spawned groups like Al Qaeda and ISIS. Portrayed in the West as a “moderate’ organization, the Muslim Brotherhood was allied with the Axis in World War II and nurtured as anti-communist cadre by Western Intelligence (CIA in particular) during the Cold War. Successfully scapegoated by European fascist groups like the National Front, elements of the Brotherhood network with those same fascists, mutually benefitting from cultural and political alienation generated among their respective supporters. Much of the program reviews and details the corporatist and free market economic philosophy of the Muslim Brotherhood, an ideology that endears the Ikhwan to powerful political and economic interests in the U.S. and elsewhere in the West. Brotherhood elements continue to be used as proxy warriors by elements of Western and Saudi intelligence in places like the Caucasus and China’s Xinjiang Province.
Updating “L’Affaire Snowden,” this program supplements information about the economic damage done to the American IT sector by Snowden’s disclosures. Snowden’s “op” was, among other things, an act of economic warfare against the U.S.–a “psy-op” designed to provide gravitas for a pre-determined German and Brazilian effort to upgrade their own IT sectors at the expense of the U.S. Other points of information include: more documentation of the effort by Facebook and other U.S. tech firms to data mine their customers to an extraordinary extent; Glenn Greenwald’s continued efforts on behalf of fascists of various stripes; the extreme sensitivity of documents given by Snowden to individuals and institutions not not authorized to receive such important information; Germany’s “accidental” spying on John Kerry and Hillary Clinton; counter-intelligence sparring by the CIA, NSA, GCHQ and BND.
Behind the propaganda about the disappearance of Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 being “mysterious,” the program notes the evidentiary tributaries running between the pilot of the plane and the Muslim Brotherhood. In turn, Anwar Ibrahim (the pilot’s political idol) is deeply connected to the individuals and institutions investigated in the Operation Green Quest raids of 3/20/2002. Grover Norquist’s lobbying firm appears to have represented Ibrahim. The program also looks at a strange incident, in which a young Somali boy successfully stashed himself in the wheel well of a jet at San Jose airport. Muslim Brotherhood-linked elements figure in the background of the event. Concluding with the corporatist philosophy of the Muslim Brotherhood, the broadcast examines comparisons between the organization and the GOP.
For some time, we’ve covered one of George W. Bush’s Muslim Brotherhood political associates Sami al-Arian. The Operation Green Quest investigation into the financing of terrorist groups (including al-Qaeda, Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad) stemmed from an investigation into Sammy al-Arian (“Sammy the Aryan,” as we call him.) One of the leaders of Palestinian Islamic Jihad (pictured at right), al-Arian is now turning out in support of the ousted Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood.
We have discussed the fact that the collection of metadata is routine by Internet and cellphone companies, as well as retail outlets that offer discount cards. (The harvesting of metadata is the focal point of what the NSA does and what lies at the center of the “controversy.”) Against the background of Google’s financing of Norquist’s crusades and other right-wing causes, one can but wonder what Google may be doing with the vast amounts of metadata they harvest.