Supplementing FTR #954, this broadcast continues analysis of the alleged Assad government chemical weapons attack. Key points of discussion include:
1. Further analysis by MIT expert Theodore Postol, who sees the photographic evidence alleged to support the Trump administration’s allegations as questionable. ” . . . ‘This addendum provides data that unambiguously shows that the assumption in the WHR that there was no tampering with the alleged site of the sarin release is not correct. This egregious error raises questions about every other claim in the WHR. … The implication of this observation is clear – the WHR was not reviewed and released by any competent intelligence expert unless they were motivated by factors other than concerns about the accuracy of the report. . . .”
2. Particularly suspicious (laughable?) is a picture showing personnel examining the purported sarin attack site with woefully inadequate protective clothing. ” . . . . ‘If there were any sarin present at this location when this photograph was taken everybody in the photograph would have received a lethal or debilitating dose of sarin. The fact that these people were dressed so inadequately either suggests a complete ignorance of the basic measures needed to protect an individual from sarin poisoning, or that they knew that the site was not seriously contaminated. This is the crater that is the centerpiece evidence provided in the WHR for a sarin attack delivered by a Syrian aircraft.’ . . . . ”
3. Questionable analysis in the alleged chlorine gas attacks also attributed to the al-Assad regime. ” . . . In one of the chlorine cases, however, Syrian eyewitnesses came forward to testify that the rebels had staged the alleged attack so it could be blamed on the government. In that incident, the U.N. team reached no conclusion as to what had really happened, but neither did the investigators – now alerted to the rebels’ tactic of staging chemical attacks – apply any additional skepticism to the other cases. In one case, the rebels and their supporters also claimed to know that an alleged ‘barrel bomb’ contained a canister of chlorine because of the sound that it made while descending. There was no explanation for how that sort of detection was even possible. . . .”
4. A British doctor who was a focal point of PR coverage of the alleged sarin attack has a jihadist background. ” . . . . A British doctor who documented a suspected chemical weapons attack in Syria was considered a ‘committed jihadist’ by MI6 and was struck off the General Medical Council in 2016. Shajul Islam, 31, posted several videos on Twitter in the aftermath of the Tuesday’s (4 April) attack where he appeared to be treating patients in Khan Sheikhoun. He appeared on several television networks such as NBC to discuss what he saw, but it has now emerged Islam was previously charged on terror offences in the UK. . . .”
4. The underlying strategic reason for some of the Trump/Russian interface, one that dovetails with the Syrian provocation/escalation: ” . . . . The United Arab Emirates arranged a secret meeting in January between Blackwater founder Erik Prince and a Russian close to President Vladimir Putin as part of an apparent effort to establish a back-channel line of communication between Moscow and President-elect Donald Trump, according to U.S., European and Arab officials. The meeting took place around Jan. 11 — nine days before Trump’s inauguration — in the Seychelles islands in the Indian Ocean, officials said. Though the full agenda remains unclear, the UAE agreed to broker the meeting in part to explore whether Russia could be persuaded to curtail its relationship with Iran, including in Syria, a Trump administration objective . . . .”
5. George W. Bush administration officials are confident another terrorist attack is coming appear to be concerned that the Trump could use terror to grab and abuse executive powers. We present some of their thoughts against the background of our discussion in FTR #953 about Bernie Sanders’ paving the way for Muslim Brotherhood-linked elements: ” . . . . ‘We can assume there will be another terrorist attack in the U.S. If the executive order is in place, he will point to the attack as support for the executive order and the need to expand it to other countries with bad dudes (Muslims). If the executive order has been struck down, Trump will blame judges and Democrats for the attack. . . .’We both wholly believe that Trump needs a bogeyman. But, more importantly, he needs distraction and a blame source. In terrorists, he has his bogeyman. In his control of the prevailing press narrative via tweet, he has distraction. And, in the judiciary, he has a source of blame for why his way was right from the beginning.’ . . . . ‘I am fully confident that an attack is exactly what he wants and needs.’ . . . .”
Whereas the Syrian alleged sarin incident appears to have been effected by some of the West’s al-Qaeda surrogates in the conflict, past provocations have involved more direct involvement by elements of the intelligence community. In May of 1963, with then South Vietnamese president Diem pushing for a reduction in U.S. forces in Vietnam (against American wishes), a bombing occurred at a Hue radio station that was the focal point of Buddhist protests of the government’s policy toward Buddhists. The authorship of that attack and a 1952 Saigon bombing, was not the Vietcong.
Key points of analysis:
1. The May, 1963 attack in Hue: “ . . . . As Dang Sy and his security officers were approaching the area in armored cars about fifty meters away, two powerful explosions blasted the people on the veranda of the station, killing seven on the spot and fatally wounding a child. At least fifteen others were injured. . . .”
2. Forensic analysis of the wounds of the victims: “ . . . Dr. Le Khac Quyen, the hospital director at Hue, said after examining the victims’ bodies that he had never seen such injuries. The bodies had been decapitated. He found no metal in the corpses, only holes. There were no wounds below the chest. In his official finding, Dr. Quyen ruled that ‘the death of the people was caused by an explosion which took place in mid-air, blowing off their heads and mutilating their bodies.’ . . . ”
3. Dr. Quyen’s conclusions about the source of the victims’ wounds in the 1963 attack: “ . . . . The absence of any metal in the bodies or on the radio station’s veranda pointed to powerful plastic bombs as the source of the explosions. . . .”
4. Analysis of the 1952 bombing in Saigon: “ . . . . Who did possess such powerful plastic bombs? An answer is provided by Graham Greene’s prophetic novel The Quiet American, based on historical events that occurred in Saigon eleven years before the bombing in Hue. Greene was in Saigon on January 9, 1952, when two bombs exploded in the city’s center, killing ten and injuring many more. A picture of the scene, showing a man with his legs blown off, appeared in Life magazine as the ‘Picture of the Week.’ The Life caption said the Saigon bombs had been ‘planted by Viet Minh Communists’ and ‘signaled general intensification of the Viet Minh violence.’ In like manner, the New York Times headlined: ‘Reds’ Time Bombs Rip Saigon Center.’ . . .”
5. In the 1952 bombing, the operational coordination between U.S. media outlets and the perpetrators of the attack is noteworthy for our purposes: “ . . . . General The’s bombing material, a U.S. plastic, had been supplied to him by his sponsor, the Central Intelligence Agency. Greene observed in his memoir, Ways of Escape, it was no coincidence that ‘the Life photographer at the moment of the explosion was so well placed that he was able to take an astonishing and horrifying photograph which showed the body of a trishaw driver still upright after his legs had been blown off.’ The CIA had set the scene, alerting the Life photographer and Times reporter so they could convey the terrorist bombing as the work of ‘Viet Minh Communists’ to a mass audience. . . .”
6. South Vietnamese investigation of the May, 1963 attack, arrived at a conclusion similar to Graham Greene’s discovery in the 1952 attack: “ . . . . According to an investigation carried by the Catholic newspaper Hoa Binh. . . . a Captain Scott . . . . had come to Hue from Da Nang on May 7, 1963. He admitted he was the American agent responsible for the bombing at the radio station the next day. He said he used ‘an explosive that was still secret and known only to certain people in the Central Intelligence Agency, a charge no larger than a matchbox with a timing device.’. . . .”
For most of this decade, Mr. Emory has analyzed an overlapping series of “ops” that have determined much of contemporary political reality. At the epicenter of this dynamic is the Earth Island. “The Earth Island Boogie” embraces an overlapping series of “ops” including: the so-called “Orange Revolution” of Ukraine, WikiLeaks, the so-called “Arab Spring,” “L’Affaire Snowden” and the Maidan coup of 2014. ISIS is a direct outgrowth of the so-called “Arab Spring.” This broadcast presents a detailed overview of “the conga-line ‘ops,'” featuring links to key text excerpts providing longer analysis of these dynamics.
Clarifying and further developing analysis of geopolitical discussion from both previous and future broadcasts, this program details the developing Islamic fascism of Turkey’s Tayyip Erdogan. Both a NATO country and Muslim Brotherhood-derived Islamist in nature, Turkey is also manifesting aggressive militarism. Silencing opposition press and legal investigators who have discovered his support for Islamic terrorists, Erdogan is proposing sweeping constitutional changes and invoking Hitler’s Germany as political precedent. Erdogan’s AK Party evolved from the Muslim Brotherhood and the Bank al-Taqwa milieu. Program Highlights Include: Erdogan’s AK Party’s links with Germany and the EU; Turkey’s dispatch of troops into Iraq, against the wishes of the Iraqi government; Hitler’s political last will and testament, envisioning Islamists as proxy warriors to fulfill his political agenda; review of Zbigniew Brzezinski’s endorsement of Muslim Brotherhood-derived Islamists as proxy warriors against Russia in the Caucasus and China in Central Asia.
Returning once again to “L’Affaire Snowden,” we note the revealingly profound discontinuities in this event and the key characters involved. We also revisit some of the key features of what appears to have been an Underground Reich intelligence operation. Far from being “shocked, shocked” by the Snowden material, the German BND (successor organization to the Reinhard Gehlen spy outfit) HELPED the NSA spy on foreign leaders. The Snowden “op” also serves as a rationalization for Europe’s assault on American Big Tech and a push for censorship of the Internet. As the New York Stock Exchange, United Airlines and the Wall Street Journal simultaneously experienced what were described as technical glitches, we note that the “Anonymous” hacker group (whoever they are) foreshadowed the event. Program Highlights Include: Electronic Frontier Foundation John Perry Barlow’s work as Dick Cheney’s campaign manager; the EFF’s links to Snowden and the hacker encharged with securing Glenn Greenwald’s computer; the EFF’s work shilling for Big Tobacco; Glenn Greenwald’s work shilling for Big Tobacco; allegations that the Snowden leak compromised American and British spies to Russian and Chinese intelligence; the fact that one of the people with “root access” to the OPM data base was in Argentina (an epicenter of the Underground Reich).
In this broadcast, we continue to “Follow the Money” and analyze its primary role in the perpetuation of Nazism and its attendant methodologies and resultant ills. Peter notes that the postwar Nazi Underground constituted a “government-in-exile” and “an army in exile.” “Following the money” moved by what Mr. Emory calls The Underground Reich inevitably leads to Francois Genoud, Hjalmar Schacht and the extensive postwar Nazi connections to Middle Eastern anti-colonial, anti-Israel and terrorist milieux. The Third Reich and its postwar underground manifestation directly impacted, intersected with, and formed the operational template for, many of the world’s terrorist organizations. Recapping previous discussion of the Third Reich as a “cult” or spiritual movement, Peter notes that this “Underground Reich” not only is a parallel entity to contemporary Islamist terror groups, but has actively dovetailed with them. Program highlights include: terrorists’ abuse of the ancient hawala system of money transfer; discussion of the Bank Al-Taqwa; the use of Islamists against China; analysis of the “Tri-Border” area in Latin America; Germany’s return to power in Europe.
Author Peter Levenda has posted an article (excerpted from his recent book) that encapsulates significant elements of discussion presented by Mr. Emory and featured on this website. Noting Imperial Germany’s use of Islamic proxy warriors during the First World War and Nazi Germany’s incorporation of the same stratagem, Levenda notes that Nazi elements have continued to use Muslim proxy warfare to advance the goals of what Mr. Emory calls the Underground Reich. Having incorporated many important elements of Nazi Germany’s national security establishment into its own after World War II, the United States has co-opted the tactic of proxy war. To its detriment, the U.S. has failed to grasp that the Underground Reich and its Islamist proxies have their own agendas. Those agendas feature the defeat of the United States as a centerpiece of long-term strategy. Concluding with an examination of recent American military involvement, the program notes that much of what we are doing actually benfits Germany and occurs in areas formerly belonging to the Ottoman Empire.
Continuing our updates of previous stories and coverage of articles that surfaced during the hiatus in For The Record production, we present information that will serve as the foundation of future–as well as past inquiries. Beginning with the Boston Marathon bombing, we note that the Tsarnaev brothers appear to have had [as yet unspecified] help in making their bombs. In addition, the program highlights stunning information bout the 1980 Munich Oktoberfest bombing, indicating complicity by German government officials in the event, as well as evidentiary tributaries leading in the direction of Klaus Barbie’s Bridesgrooms of Death mercenary group. After highlighting attempts by Henry Kissinger and Richard Nixon to use Underground Reich elements to destabilize the German government of Willy Brandt, the broadcast sets forth the European Space Agency’s employment of Project HAARP developer Bernard “Ben” Eastlund to develop technology ostensibly designed to neutralize tornadoes. Tornadoes do not occur in Europe and critics have stated that the technology might actually make tornadoes more destructive.
Indicating that the Saudis had control of the Chechen Islamic terrorists who have bedeviled Russia, Prince Bandar (head of Saudi intelligence and nicknamed “Bandar Bush”) made what could be construed as a Mafia-like threat of protection or violence if the Russians should fail to cease support for Syria’s Assad. Thomas Bach, the new head of the International Olympic Committee, is closely linked with Siemens. He also worked for Adidas. Bach is a protege of Juan Antonio Samaranch, a previous head of the IOC and a Spanish fascist.
In numerous programs, we have discussed the Underground Reich’s use of Al Qaeda and other Muslim Brotherhood and Arab allies as proxy warriors against the United States. We have also spoken of Osama bin Laden’s goal of undermining the U.S. economy through his terror program. We can see Ayman al-Zawahiri’s proposed strategy of advising Muslims to invest in currencies other than the dollar and advising them not to purchase American goods as both a strategy to undermine the United States, per se, and in terms of a long term strategy of helping to elevate Germany economically.
As forecast in the For The Record series dealing with WikiLeaks and morphing into the “Muslim Brotherhood Spring,” the GOP is tarring Barack Obama with the “soft on terrorism” brush–casting him as the second coming of Jimmy Carter. Attacking the Obama administration for not having prevented the lethal attack on the Libyan embassy, the GOP is explicitly comparing Obama’s actions with Carter’s behavior during the Iranian hostage crisis. The available evidence suggests that the “Muslim Brotherhood Spring” is a covert operation–the outgrowth of a George Bush State Department reassessment and rapprochement with the Muslim Brotherhood, as well as an approach made to the Egyptian April 6 movement during the closing days of Dubya’s second term.