You can subscribe to e‑mail alerts from Spitfirelist.com HERE .
You can subscribe to RSS feed from Spitfirelist.com HERE .
You can subscribe to the comments made on programs and posts–an excellent source of information in, and of, itself, HERE .
Mr. Emory’s entire life’s work is available on a 32GB flash drive, available for a contribution of $65.00 or more (to KFJC). Click Here to obtain Dave’s 40+ years’ work, complete through Fall of 2020 (through FTR #1156). 
Please consider supporting THE WORK DAVE EMORY DOES .
Note: This website is licensed for Fair Use under Creative Commons. No money whatsoever is, has been, or will be made from this website by Mr. Emory.
It is to the U.S. as the Beerhall Putsch of 1923 was to Germany–a harbinger of things to come.
The program begins with discussion of Richard Hofstadter , whose theories have been bruited about in the wake of the Capitol Riot. An icon of the mainstream media and the so-called progressive sector, Hofstadter’s work was underwritten by the CIA.
In the context of Hofstadter’s work being underwritten by CIA, one of the factors allowing the seeds of evil to grow has been the government financing of much of U.S. political life.
Intellectual curiosity has been dampened by financial gain.
The armed confrontation in the Capitol reminded us of a confrontation that took place in Parkland Hospital on 11/22/1963.
A contingent of Secret Service agents and Kennedy aide Kenneth O’Donnell confronted and threatened Parkland physicians who were going to autopsy President Kennedy’s body in accordance with law.
(Author Joseph McBride presents convincing evidence that O’Donnell faced probable indictment for corruption. He helped arrange the Kennedy motorcade route through Dealey Plaza, setting JFK up for assassination. O’Donnell succumbed to alcoholism, dying in 1977.)
McBride—drawing on scholarship by numerous authors and researchers—concludes that the Federal agents were intent on preventing an autopsy in Dallas, so that JFK’s body could be surgically altered to obscure the fact that Kennedy was killed in a crossfire.
The “official version” of the murder—an institutionalized historical fiction–maintains that Oswald—the lone assassin—slew Kennedy by firing from the rear.
Even relatively staid political and national security insiders, as well as media outlets openly expressed fear after a series of post-election shuffling by Trump at the Pentagon.
” . . . . there is speculation that more defense officials may be on their way out and that this is just the beginning — even with only 70 days until the Biden administration takes over. . . . The flurry of departures apparently sent shockwaves through the Department of Defense. A defense official told CNN  that the situation was ‘unsettling,’ adding that ‘these are dictator moves.’ The Associated Press wrote  that ‘unease was palpable inside’ the Pentagon Tuesday. . . . ‘I’ve been shot at a lot. I’ve been nearly killed a bunch of times. I’m not an alarmist. I try to stay cool under pressure. Mark me down as alarmed,’ retired four-star Gen. Barry McCaffrey said on MSNBC Wednesday . . . .”
Unnamed officials in NATO countries have opined  that the events of 1/6/2021 were a coup attempt by Trump’s forces.
In addition, there is an ongoing  investigation of an active duty PSYOP officer who operated under the Special Forces command structure for leading a contingent of 100 strong to the “rally” on 1/6/2021 .
As veteran listeners/readers will no doubt realize, these events are to be seen against the background of numerous programs and posts highlighting Specialized Knowledge and Abilities  and Serpent’s Walk. 
Notable among the crocodiles shedding tears over the Capitol Riot was former President George W. Bush. Condemning the riot in one breath, he intoned that he would be attending  the inauguration and that “ . . . . witnessing the peaceful transfer of power is a hallmark of our democracy that never gets old,’ he added. . . .”
The program concludes with discussion of some of the Nazi connections to the 9/11 attacks, as well as to the business relationship between Dubya and the Bin Laden family.
1a. The program begins with discussion of Richard Hofstadter , whose theories have been bruited about in the wake of the Capitol Riot. An icon of the mainstream media and the so-called progressive sector, Hofstadter’s work was underwritten by the CIA.
Into the Nightmare: My Search for the Killers of John F. Kennedy and Officer J.D. Tippit by Joseph McBride; Hightower Press [SC]; Copyright 2013 by Joseph McBride; ISBN 978–1939795250; pp. 178; 187. 
. . . . But in a strange coincidence, Hofstadter first delivered a version of the title essay in a talk as the Herbert Sender Lecture at Oxford University in November 1963. . . .
. . . . It may be coincidental, but Hofstadter’s biographer David S. Brown notes instances in the fifties and sixties when some of the historian’s work was funded, albeit indirectly, by the CIA. Copies of his influential 1954 essay “The Pseudo-Conservative Revolt,” on the dangers of rightwing extremism and its “widespread latest hostility toward American institutions,” and his book The Development of Academic Freedom in the United States (with Walter P. Metzger, 1955) were distributed by a CIA front organization, the Fund for the Republic. Hofstadter worked for the American Committee for Cultural Freedom, “a society of liberal cold warriors opposed to international communism” whose parent organization, the Congress for Cultural Freedom, was heavily funded by the CIA. In the sixties, Hofstadter also wrote for Daedalus and Encounter, two publications partially backed by the CIA.
1b. In the context of Hofstadter’s work being underwritten by CIA, one of the factors allowing the seeds of evil to grow has been the government financing of much of U.S. political life.
Intellectual curiosity has been dampened by financial gain.
Into the Nightmare: My Search for the Killers of John F. Kennedy and Officer J.D. Tippit by Joseph McBride; Hightower Press [SC]; Copyright 2013 by Joseph McBride; ISBN 978–1939795250; p. 188. 
. . . . One of the many prescient observations in President Eisenhower’s 1961 farewell speech warning about the dangers of the “military-industrial complex” was that “a government contract becomes virtually a substitute for intellectual curiosity. . . The prospect of domination of the nation’s scholars by federal employment, project allocations, and the power of money is ever present and is gravely to be regarded.” . . . .
2. Before highlighting the Capitol Riot, we present a different, earlier confrontation  between federal officials and American civilians.
Into the Nightmare: My Search for the Killers of John F. Kennedy and Officer J.D. Tippit by Joseph McBride; Hightower Press [SC]; Copyright 2013 by Joseph McBride; ISBN 978–1939795250; pp. 168–170. 
. . . . [Parkland physician Dr. Charles] Crenshaw recalled, “A man in a suit, leading the [federal] group, holding a submachine gun, left little doubt in my mind who was in charge. That he wasn’t smiling best describes the look on his face . . . . Kellerman took an erect stance and brought his firearm into a ready position. The other men in suits followed course by draping their coattails behind the butts of their holstered pistols.” When Dr. Rose insisted on holding the body in Dallas for autopsy, explaining, “You can’t lose the chain of evidence,” one of the men in suits screamed, “Goddamit, get your ass out of the way before you get hurt,” and another snapped, “We’re taking the body now.” . . . .
4. Notable among the crocodiles shedding tears over the Capitol Riot was former President George W. Bush. Condemning the riot in one breath, he intoned that he would be attending  the inauguration and that “ . . . . witnessing the peaceful transfer of power is a hallmark of our democracy that never gets old,’ he added. . . .”
We call attention to a number of things:
- What happened in Washington D.C. on 1/6/2021 was not fundamentally different from the “Brooks Brothers Riot”  in Florida that aided the theft of the 2000 election. Organized by Trump flak catcher Roger Stone, that incident and the efforts of current Supreme Court Justices John Roberts, Brett Kavanaugh and Amy Coney Barrett saw to it that Shrub would inherit his father’s Presidential mantle.
- In the wake of the Capitol Riot, the “Opining Heads” raised the subject of the Turner Diaries  and its foreshadowing of fascist violence. In 1998, the author of that tome,–William Luther Pierce –explicitly foreshadowed the 9/11 attacks which defined and cemented Dubya’s administration. “ . . . . In one chilling commentary Pierce, (after noting that Bin Laden and the rest of the lost generation of angry Moslem youth had it with their parents’ compromises and were hell bent on revenge against infidel America) issued this stark, prophetic warning in a 1998 radio address titled, ‘Stay Out of Tall Buildings.’ ‘New Yorkers who work in tall office buildings anything close to the size of the World Trade Center might consider wearing hard hats . . .’ Pierce warned.’ . . . The running theme in Pierce’s commentaries is—to paraphrase his hero Hitler—that Osama Bin Laden’s warning to America is ‘I Am Coming.’ And so is bio-terrorism.’ . . .”
- In (among other programs) FTR #186 –the last program recorded in 1999–Mr. Emory noted that George W. Bush’s first business venture–Arbusto Energy–was capitalized by the family of Osama Bin Laden.
- Also in FTR #456 , we also noted that Francois Genoud was a key financial adviser to the Bin Laden family. One of the most important figures in the Nazi diaspora, Genoud was the heir to the collected works and political last will and testament of: Adolf Hitler, Joseph Goebbels and Martin Bormann. “ . . . . According to [financial expert Ernest] Backes’ information, the trail leads to Switzerland, to the accounts of an organization that was founded by the late lawyer Francois Genoud and evidently still survives. Says Backes, ‘One of the grounds for accusation is that this Swiss attorney had the closest connections with the Bin Laden family, that he was an advisor to the family, one of its investment bankers. It’s known for certain, that he supported terrorism and was the estate executor for Hitler and part of the terror milieu.’ . . .”
- The Bank Al-Taqwa had an account for Al Qaeda’s operations with an unlimited line of credit. Also in FTR#456 , we noted that Al Taqwa chief (and former Nazi intelligence agent) Youssef Nada helped the Grand Mufti escape from Europe in the aftermath of World War II. “ . . . . Another valued World War II Nazi collaborator was Youssef Nada, current board chairman of al-Taqwa (Nada Management), the Lugano, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, and Bahamas-based financial services outfit accused by the US Treasury Department of money laundering for and financing of Osama bin Laden’s al-Qaeda. As a young man, he had joined the armed branch of the secret apparatus’ (al-jihaz al-sirri) of the Muslim Brotherhood and then was recruited by German military intelligence. When Grand Mufti el-Husseini had to flee Germany in 1945 as the Nazi defeat loomed, Nada reportedly was instrumental in arranging the escape via Switzerland back to Egypt and eventually Palestine, where el-Husseini resurfaced in 1946.) . . . .”
- The San Francisco Chronicle reported that: “ . . . . Authorities believe Genoud founded Al Taqwa Bank and allocated its resources to support international terrorists such as Vladimir Ilich Ramirez, alias Carlos the Jackal, and Bin Laden. . . . .”
- One of the most important elements in the investigative trail leading to and from the 9/11 attacks is SICO –the Swiss-based holding company that manages the Bin Laden family interests. Here, too, we see the influence  of Genoud: “ . . . . This company, established by the bin Ladens in 1980, is the flagship for the group’s activities in Europe. It is headed by Yeslam bin Laden, and the board of directors is made up almost exclusively of members of the family clan, except for a Swiss citizen, Baudoin Dunand. This well-known lawyer from French-speaking Switzerland, who is on the boards of several dozen companies, came to public notice in 1983 when he agreed to represent the Swiss banker Francois Genoud, a controversial figure who had been a disciple of Hitler . . . .”