This program presents analysis of the foreign policy, military and economic implications of the 9/11/2001 terror attacks.
1. It is important to note that the distinction between the domestic and foreign policy implications of the incidents is, to a considerable extent, academic. The attacks conceptualized from a military/foreign policy standpoint are inextricably linked with their domestic impact. As the title of the broadcast indicates, the attacks can be accurately considered as a sneak attack by a foreign power—what we might call “the Underground Reich”– with vital assistance provided by its Fifth Column in the United States national security establishment. There are in fact historical and political tributaries connecting  the Bush family political milieu with that of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor.
2. The discussion begins of an alleged warning about the attacks presented by a former CIA officer. (“CIA ‘Ignored Warning’ on al-Qaeda” by Gwen Robinson; Financial Times; 1/12–13/2002; p. 4.) The officer claims that, in 2001, he received a warning that “ ‘a spectacular terrorist operation’ was being planned and would take place shortly.” (Idem.) In addition, Robert Baer also claims that the Saudis ignored warnings of the attack. (Idem.)
3. Next, the program discusses the partisan way in which George Bush has pursued his right-wing domestic agenda in the wake of the attacks. (“Let’s Roll” by Thomas Friedman; New York Times; 1/2/2002.)
4. The Saudi decision to raise oil prices is consistent both with Bin Laden’s stated strategy to destroy the United States, and with Al Qaeda’s role as the “plausibly deniable” foot soldiers of the Saudi Wahhabis and related elements of US intelligence and the Underground Reich. (“U.S. Economy Is Bin Laden Target” by Tarek Issawi [AP]; San Francisco Chronicle; 12/28/2001; p. A20.)
5. Bin Laden has encouraged further economic attacks on the U.S. by his terrorist cadre. (“Experts Say Tape Suggests Bin Laden May Be Seriously Ill” by Seth Borenstein and Jodi Enda; San Jose Mercury News; 12/28/2001; p. 17A.)
6. Noting allegations of backing by the Muslim Brotherhood for the Bin Laden organization, the program notes the political/economic nature of the organization’s strategy. “The [Muslim Brotherhood’s] economic apparatus pursues the same goal as the military apparatus: the obligatory reunification of the Muslim community. . . .Islamic finance: the extension of the ‘holy war’ by other means.” (Dollars for Terror: The United States and Islam; by Richard Labeviere; Copyright 2000 [SC]; Algora Publishing; ISBN 1–892941-06–6;p. 136.) Listeners will recognize the last quote as adapted from Karl von Clausewitz.
7. Mr. Emory emphasizes his opinion that the economic structure of the Brotherhood is part of the Bormann organization and the Underground Reich. The economic and political component of a Third Reich gone underground, the Bormann organization controls corporate Germany and much of the rest of the world. Created and run by Martin Bormann, the organizational genius who was the “the power behind the throne” in Nazi Germany, the Bormann group is a primary element of the analysis presented in the For the Record programs.
8. Next, the broadcast notes the atavistic yearnings (rooted in economic deprivation) of many in the Islamic world. (“For Muslims, Bin Laden’s Star Is Fading as Quickly as It Rose”; by David Lamb; Los Angeles Times; 12/31/2001; p. A7.) A Pakistani observer has noted how this poverty has fed the “Islamofascism” of Al Qaeda. ” . . .Our societies are in crisis. They’re illiterate, impoverished, jobless. That makes it easy for religious leaders to exploit people at the bottom. It enables fascism to come out of the closet. What we’re seeing here is that fascism wears religious cloaks.” (Idem.)
9. The second side of the program begins by noting the Islamofascist nature of the theories advocated by the French Islamist Francois Burgat. (Dollars for Terror: The United States and Islam; pp. 376–377.)
10. After discussion of Burgat’s views, the program further explores the career of Ahmed Huber, discussed in past programs about Al Taqwa. Huber is connected to occult fascist elements in Europe, which have links going back to the early 1920’s. (Ibid.; p. 143.) Among the fascist/occult elements with which Huber is familiar is the Thule society , which is studied by contemporary occult fascist groups. In turn, the Thule society was intimately connected to Adolf Hitler through his deputy, Rudolf Hess, and the German geopolitician Karl Haushofer. See also: Dreamer of the Day: Francis Parker Yockey and the Postwar Fascist International; by Kevin Coogan; Autonomedia; Copyright 1999 [SC]; ISBN 1–57027-039–2; p. 69.)
11. Haushofer  saw the key to German world domination as being contingent upon control of the “Earth Island”-the giant land mass running from the straits of Gibraltar all the way to Vladivostok and encompassing Europe, the former Soviet Union, much of the Middle East, China, India and Pakistan. A glance at a map or globe will, in turn, reveal that controlling the world’s Muslim population would automatically yield control of the Earth Island, as well as most of the world’s petroleum reserves.
12. Most important among Huber’s many fascinating connections is his association with Francois Genoud. (Dollars for Terror: The United States and Islam; pp. 143–144.)
13. “Third Position” advocate and Genoud protégé Jacques Verges, Carlos the Jackal and Nazi war criminal Klaus Barbie. (Dreamer of the Day: Francis Parker Yockey and the Postwar Fascist International; pp. 588–589.)
14. Carlos the Jackal’s attorney and future wife, Isabel Coutant Peyre, is the attorney for alleged Al Qaeda member Zaccharias Moussaoui. Coutant Peyre is a protégé of Verges. (“Bucking the Court, Again, to Marry the Jackal” by Suzanne Daley; New York Times; 1/12/2002; p. A4.)
15. The broadcast highlights the 8/7/98 attacks on U.S. embassies in Africa as a device for further alienating African, Middle Eastern and Muslim populations from the United States. (Dollars for Terror: The United States and Islam; pp. 349–50.)
16. In addition, the program sets forth a possible Bormann or German connection to the attacks. (Ibid.; pp. 358–9.)
17. Next, the program highlights an alleged Bormann/Swiss/Saudi financial connection involving the Nazi Gold and holocaust loot stashed in Swiss bank accounts. (Ibid.; pp. 339–40.)
18. Reviewing an excerpt from Miscellaneous Archive Show M11, the program delineates the Standard/I.G. Agreement of 1929-an important cartel agreement that made the Nazi chemical firm the second largest stockholder in Standard Oil of New Jersey, behind the Rockefellers. The deal also set forth the licensing agreements for the production of synthetic oil, utilizing I.G.‘s hydrogenation  process.
19. The Standard/I.G. Agreement, in turn, paved the way for further capital involvement of I.G.‘s chairman Hermann Schmitz and (through Schmitz) the Bormann organization with Standard Oil. (Martin Bormann: Nazi in Exile; Paul Manning; Copyright 1981 [HC]; Lyle Stuart Inc.; ISBN 0–8184-0309–8; P. 237.) 
20. The program concludes with discussion of Saudi investment in the United States as a politically destabilizing force. (The American House of Saud; by Steven Emerson; Copyright 1985 [HC]; Franklin & Watts; ISBN 0–531-09778–1; p. 18.)