MP3: Side 1  | Side 2 
Further developing a point of information introduced at the conclusion of FTR#638 , the broadcast begins by noting that a scientist has designed a prototype of a sophisticated electrical flying saucer. As discussed in that program, there are firm indications that UFO’s are real, but do not come from “outer space” and are not piloted by “aliens.” UFO sightings continue to make the news, with a well-publicized incident in Texas garnering worldwide, mainstream press coverage. Next, the broadcast revisits the concern about the possibility of an “intergalactic war” expressed by former Canadian Minister of Defense and Deputy Prime Minister Paul Hellyer. The Japanese Defense Minister also is concerned about interplanetary warfare. The “mainstreaming” of belief in extraterrestrials is a phenomenon to be very carefully considered. Are we being psychologically prepared for some sort of “alien” appearance? The Vatican has also weighed in on Space Aliens and UFOs, opining that belief in the existence of “extraterrestrials” is not inconsistent with Catholic dogma. A fascinating manifestation of “ET Belief” concerns an alleged race of tall, blond “aliens” who will save us in our time of peril! This belief in the existence of “good,” tall, blond aliens who will save us should be contrasted with material highlighted in FTR#170 –recapitulated on the second side of this program. “Everybody is descended from space aliens, except for the black race.” The clear implication is that they are inferior!
Program Highlights Include: The reported presence of military aircraft around the “UFO’s” sighted recently in Texas; review of the opinion that ETs are real and that we may find ourselves in an intergalactic war– expressed by the former head of the British Ministry of Defense’s UFO investigative body!
1. Further developing a point of information introduced at the conclusion of FTR#638 , the broadcast notes that a scientist has designed a prototype of a sophisticated electrical flying saucer. As discussed in that program, there are firm indications that UFO’s are real, but do not come from “outer space” and are not piloted by “aliens.” Is professor Roy’s discovery actually the first appearance of this type of technology, or has it been developed before? “Flying saucers may soon be more fact than mere science fiction. University of Florida mechanical and aerospace engineering associate professor Subrata Roy has submitted a patent application for a circular, spinning aircraft design reminiscent of the spaceships seen in countless Hollywood films. Roy, however, calls his design a ‘wingless electromagnetic air vehicle or WEAV. . . .”
2. UFO sightings continue to make the news, with a well-publicized incident in Texas garnering world-wide, mainstream press coverage: “Constable Lee Roy Gaitan saw the brilliant red orbs hovering in the sky and hollered for his family to come out. It’s probably an airplane, said his wife, Wendy, who didn’t budge from the couch. Only 8‑year-old Ryan went to the front yard. That’s a UFO, the boy said. . . . Soon, scores more said they had seen the same thing. . . . On a cold January night in nearby Selden, Steve Allen, 50, and a few friends standing around a fire saw a set of brilliant white lights that were quicker and quieter than anything they had ever seen. The lights stopped near Stephenville, reconfigured to form an arch ‘shaped like the top of a football,’ Allen said, and realigned themselves into two vertical lines of randomly flashing lights. . . . . Ten minutes later, the group saw the lights coming from the opposite direction. Trailing them closely, Allen was certain were two military jets followed by two massive red orbs. . . . [Italics are Mr. Emory’s.]”
3. Next, the broadcast revisits the concern about the possibility of an “intergalactic war” expressed by former Canadian Minister of Defense and Deputy Prime Minister Paul Hellyer. “A former Canadian Minister of Defense and Deputy Prime Minister under Pierre Trudeau has joined forces with three non-governmental organizations to ask the Parliament of Canada to hold public hearings on Exopolitics — relations with ‘ETs.’ By ‘ETs,’ Mr. Hellyer and these organizations mean ethical, advanced extraterrestrial civilizations that may now be visiting Earth. On September 25, 2005, in a startling speech at the University of Toronto that caught the attention of mainstream newspapers and magazines, Paul Hellyer, Canada’s Defense Minister from 1963–67 under Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Prime Minister Lester Pearson, publicly stated: ‘UFOs, are as real as the airplanes that fly over your head.’ Mr. Hellyer went on to say, ‘I’m so concerned about what the consequences might be of starting an intergalactic war, that I just think I had to say something.’ Hellyer revealed, ‘The secrecy involved in all matters pertaining to the Roswell incident was unparalleled. The classification was, from the outset, above top secret, so the vast majority of U.S. officials and politicians, let alone a mere allied minister of defense, were never in-the-loop.’ Hellyer warned, ‘The United States military are preparing weapons which could be used against the aliens, and they could get us into an intergalactic war without us ever having any warning. He stated, ‘The Bush administration has finally agreed to let the military build a forward base on the moon, which will put them in a better position to keep track of the goings and comings of the visitors from space, and to shoot at them, if they so decide.’ . . .”
4. The Japanese Defense Minister also is concerned about interplanetary warfare: The “mainstreaming” of belief in extraterrestrials is a phenomenon to be very carefully considered. Are we being psychologically prepared for some sort of “alien” appearance? “Japan’s Defense Minister Shigeru Ishiba is considering how his Self-Defense Forces could respond to an attack by space aliens while adhering to limits on military action under the country’s war-renouncing Constitution. Ishiba is the second Cabinet member to profess his belief in unidentified flying objects after Chief Cabinet Secretary Nobutaka Machimura . . . .”
5. The Vatican has also weighed in on Space Aliens and UFO’s. ” . . . In the interview by the Vatican newspaper L’Osservatore Romano, Funes said that such a notion ‘doesn’t contradict our faith’ because aliens would still be God’s creatures. Ruling out the existence of aliens would be like ‘putting limits’ on God’s freedom, he said. . . .”
6. A fascinating manifestation of “ET Belief” concerns an alleged race of tall, blond “aliens” who will save us in our time of peril! This belief in the existence of “good,” tall, blond aliens who will save us should be contrasted with material highlighted in FTR#170 , recapitulated on the second side of this program. “Everybody is descended from space aliens, except for the black race.” The clear implication is that they are inferior! Tall, blond “aliens”-good. Black terrestrials-bad. Doesn’t sound too Goddamn “extraterrestrial”! Sounds very, very terrestrial! In fact, it sounds Nazi! ” . . . ‘The aliens gave me warnings of a possible future in which the planet and/or the human race could face destruction. They asked me to share with you what role they will play if we are threatened as a species or if there is a threat to the Earth itself. . . . The Tall Blonds are here to help protect the planet from outside forces that may not be know to us at this time.’ . . .”
7. The second side of the program is comprised of a re-broadcast of FTR 170 , “Plan Nine from Berchtesgaden.” Recorded on 9/19/1999, the program discusses an occult concept of “The Nine,” who are-take your pick-space aliens, the ancestors of everyone and everything (except the black race), especially the ancient Egyptians. If this sounds a little far-fetched, it is. Sadly, some people believe in it. The central element in this concatenation is the notion that all humans are descended from space aliens, except for the African race. Mr. Emory notes that the Nation of Islam propagates a philosophy that features the notion that Elijah Muhammad, founder of the organization, is orbiting the earth in a giant mother ship. At “The appointed Hour” the ship will land-presumably with others of its kind-and spirit all the black folks to some sort of “Heaven.” In his ancillary discussion, Mr. Emory compares this fanciful notion with the Nazis’ plan to “resettle the Jews in the East.” Of course, we know just how and where they actually were “resettled.” Mr. Emory sees the scenario described here as a cross between Marcus Garvey’s Black Star Liners and the boxcars to Auschwitz. (Garvey garnered a large following in the early 20th century proposing that there would be a black “reverse diaspora,” in which the descendants of the African slaves would be returned to Africa in large ships dubbed Black Star Liners Note that FTRs 67 , 167 , 178  also discuss “Aryan” and/or blond aliens.
8. For purposes of convenience, the description for FTR#170  is presented here: With the end of the millennium drawing near, it is increasingly important to be aware of possible political manipulation of people’s apocalyptic fears and hopes. In that context, a channeling cult called “The Nine” bears particular examination. Purporting to be the “Ennead” (the nine gods of ancient Egypt), they have links to many different individuals and institutions including: Andrija Puharich (connected to the CIA’s mind control programs of the 50s and 60s), Russians associated with the Gorbachev regime in the former USSR, the Esalen Institute and numerous New Age organizations. This organization espouses a racist, ariosophist philosophy that maintains that all of the Earth’s peoples are descended from The Nine-and the “Extraterrestrials” from whom they supposedly evolved–(and, consequently, superior) except for the black race (who are, consequently, inferior With the New Age movement growing and with 42% of American college graduates believing that we have been visited by space aliens, the danger that the views of The Nine could achieve widespread acceptance and lead to genocide is not one that should be too readily cast aside. (It should be noted that there is convincing evidence that so-called UFO’s are real, but do not come from outer space. Should they be deployed in conjunction with other types of secret technology, the views of The Nine could be reinforced in a very convincing way As noted above, Andrija Puharich, whose organization has done much to promote The Nine, was involved with the CIA mind-control programs. Those programs were initiated from a research base developed by the Nazis in World War II.