Dave Emory’s entire lifetime of work is available on a flash drive that can be obtained here.  The new drive is a 32-gigabyte drive that is current as of the programs and articles posted by late spring of 2015. The new drive (available for a tax-deductible contribution of $65.00 or more) is complete through the late spring of 2015.
WFMU-FM is podcasting For The Record–You can subscribe to the podcast HERE .
You can subscribe to e‑mail alerts from Spitfirelist.com HERE .
You can subscribe to RSS feed from Spitfirelist.com HERE .
You can subscribe to the comments made on programs and posts–an excellent source of information in, and of, itself HERE .
This program was recorded in one, 60-minute segment .
Introduction: For most of this decade, Mr. Emory has analyzed an overlapping series of “ops” that have determined much of contemporary political reality. At the epicenter of this dynamic is the Earth Island.
Stretching from the Straits of Gibraltar, all across Europe, most of the Middle East, Eurasia, Russia, China and India, that stretch of land: comprises most of the world’s land mass; contains most of the world’s population and most of the world’s natural resources (including oil and natural gas.) Geopoliticians have long seen controlling that land mass as the key to world domination. The population that occupies the middle of that stretch of geography is largely Muslim.
This analysis is presented in conjunction with, and against the background of, the Earth Island  or World Island as it is sometimes known.
We note that “The Earth Island Boogie” embraces an overlapping series of “ops” including: the so-called “Orange Revolution” of Ukraine, WikiLeaks, the so-called “Arab Spring,” “L’Affaire Snowden” and the Maidan coup of 2014. ISIS is a direct outgrowth of the so-called “Arab Spring.”
This intricate [perhaps] overwhelming analysis is intended as an overview and guide to this dynamic–as devastatingly important as it is byzantine and confusing.
1. John Young, one of WikiLeaks’ founders turned critic  of the organization harbors deep suspicions concerning the group. Young harbors many other suspicions about the group as well.
” . . . they’re acting like a cult. They’re acting like a religion. They’re acting like a government. They’re acting like a bunch of spies. They’re hiding their identity. They don’t account for the money. They promise all sorts of good things. They seldom let you know what they’re really up to. . . There was suspicion from day one that this was entrapment run by someone unknown to suck a number of people into a trap. So we actually don’t know. But it’s certainly a standard counterintelligence technique. And they’re usually pretty elaborate and pretty carefully run. They’ll even prosecute people as part of the cover story. That actually was talked about at (Sunday’s) panel. They’ll try to conceal who was informing and betraying others by pretending to prosecute them. . . .”
2. “The Earth Island Boogie” embraces an overlapping series of “ops” including: the so-called “Orange Revolution” of Ukraine, WikiLeaks, the so-called “Arab Spring,” “L’Affaire Snowden” and the Maidan coup of 2014.
During what we call “The Muslim Brotherhood Spring” of 2011, American media pundits were gushing about how what others termed the Arab Spring would bring about moderate Islamic democracies similar to Turkey’s and featuring the Muslim Brotherhood as the centerpiece of those “democracies.” We had a different take.
Let’s review the bullet points from the description of FTR #737  (recorded on 4/2/2011.):
- WikiLeaks appears to have played a role  in the events, with a purported “leaked” State Department memo having helped spur the uprising in Tunisia which, in turn, helped to galvanize events in Egypt. Far from being the “progressive,” “whistle-blowing” entity it purports to be, WikiLeaks is a far-right , Nazi-influenced propaganda and data mining operation.
- Karl Rove’s dominant presence  in Sweden as the WikiLeaks “op” was gaining momentum may well have much to do with the “leaking” of State Department cables from the Obama administration that are undoubtedly making the successful execution of statecraft even more difficult under the circumstances.
- Far from being a spontaneous event, the Middle East uprisings appear to have stemmed, in part at least, from a covert operation begun under the Bush administration  and continued under Obama’s tenure . (Obama may well have been set up to take the fall for negative consequences of the event. It is unclear just how “on top of it” his administration is. In this regard, the event is very much like the Bay of Pigs operation, begun under Eisenhower’s administration and continued under JFK.)
- The operation may well be intended to destabilize the Obama administration , paving the way for the ascent of the GOP in the United States. In this respect, it is very much like what has come to be known as the October Surprise.
- Courtesy of WikiLeaks, the operation’s existence was “blown” –contacts between U.S. Embassy personnel in Cairo and leaders of the April 6 movement during the last months of the Bush administration came to light courtesy of more allegedly “leaked” State Department memos made public by WikLeaks. Previously, the U.S. embassy in Cairo had been in contact with leaders of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood .
- Looming large in the unfolding scenario are the theories of non-violent theoretician Gene Sharp , who held positions associated with the “liberal” element of the U.S. intelligence apparatus .
- Sharp’s activities have been underwritten  by junk bond king Michael Milken’s former right-hand man Peter Ackerman, who has served as an advisor to the United States Institute of Peace , an agency of the U.S. government.
- The United States Institute of Peace’s Muslim World Initiative–charged by critics  with legitimizing jihadists–may well have been the initiating element in these developments.
- High tech firms with links to the U.S. intelligence establishment  appear to have facilitated the Piggy-Back Coup.
- The Muslim Brotherhood’s free-market economic perspective  has endeared it to laissez-faire theoreticians around the world. American University in Cairo, at which Brotherhood affiliated theoreticians hold forth, is an epicenter of the economic philosophy of Ibn Khaldun, the Ikhwan’s economic godfather.
- Despite assurances from many “expert” sources, the Muslim Brotherhood seems poised to benefit  the most from the unfolding events in the Middle East.
- The Muslim Brotherhood-controlled Al Jazeera  network has also had much to do with the uprisings.
- The youthful idealists of the Anonymous/Pirate Bay/Pirate Party milieu appear to have been cynically deceived  and manipulated into supporting an operation that figures to empower some truly dark forces. Those dark forces are fundamentally opposed to the Utopian values dear to the Anonymous/Pirate Bay folks.
- Those same reassuring voices have told us that the Brotherhood aspires to a political agenda to the “moderate” agenda of the Turkish AK party. That party is closely affiliated with the Muslim Brotherhood. The “moderation” of the AK Party was evaluated in FTR #884 , among other programs.
- Precipitating the ascent of the fascist Muslim Brotherhood in the Middle East may well be an attempt at using the Muslim population of the Earth Island  as a proxy force against Russia  and China . The goal, ultimately, is to peel away strategic, resource-rich areas such, as the petroleum-rich areas of the Caucasus and Xinjiang province.
3. As of the spring of 2011, the “conga-line” ops entailed the so-called “Orange Revolution” in Ukraine, WikiLeaks and the Arab Spring. In the years since that time, “L’Affaire Snowden,” the Maidan coup of 2014 and the rise of ISIS have supplemented the conga line. In our next (hopefully concluding) program in this series, we will examine the rise of ISIS and the geopolitical implications of these developments for the United States.
Updating analysis of the “conga-line” ops, noting aspects of resonance/commonality between elements of these various manifestations, as well as the 9/11 attacks:
- The Snowden “op” is inextricably linked with WikiLeaks. Snowden’s journey from Hawaii to Hong Kong  appears to have been facilitated  by Jacob Applebaum, a close WikiLeaks associate. (For more about this, see FTR #771 .)
- Glenn Greenwald is very close  to WikiLeaks.
- Snowden’s journey from Hong Kong to Russia was engineered by WikiLeaks  personnel, leading to the cancellation of a summit meeting between Obama and Putin. This was the end  of Obama’s attempts at “reboot with Russia.” Following on the heels of the death of the “reboot with Russia,” the Maidan coup took place.
- The Maidan coup was a very obvious covert operation .
- Pierre Omidyar–bankrolling the journalistic efforts of Snowden’s journalistic associates Glenn Greenwald and Laura Poitras–also helped bankroll the Maidan Coup  through the Agency for International Development, a frequent cut-out for U.S. intelligence.
- Omidyar also bankrolled  Ukrainian MP Svitlana Zalishchuk , who has been pushing the Nazi-inspired “lustration laws.” Ostensibly aimed at curbing corruption, the lustration laws have been used as an excuse to purge ethnic Russian and pro-Russians from the Ukrainian government. Zalishchuk has been a liaison person  between so-called “moderates” and Nazi elements in Ukraine.
- Gene Sharp’s “non-violent” theories were used by the PORA organization  in the so-called “Orange Revolution,” that brought OUN/B front man Victor Yuschenko to power in Ukraine. His minister of justice was Roman Svarych, Jaroslav Stetsko’s personal secretary in the 1980’s. (Stetsko was the wartime head of state for the Nazi-collaborationist Ukraine.) Svarych is an adviser to Poroshenko . Volodomir V’iatrovych headed up the Orwellian “Institute for National Memory.”  Under Poroshenko and the Maidan regime, V’iatrovych performs the same function . Under Yuschenko Valentyn Nalyvaichenko  headed up the SBU, the Ukrainian intelligence service. He also headed it under Poroshenko  and the Maidan regime(s.
- Joran Jermas, a.k.a. “Israel Shamir,” was the Holocaust-denying top aide to Julian Assange why“o arranged  for WikiLeaks to operate on the Pirate Bay website. He is an associate  of MAUP, the largest private University in Ukraine and an institution that espouses a doctrinaire anti-Semitism. Victor Yuschenko–the OUN/B front man who came to power through the so-called “Orange Revolution” is on MAUP’s board of directors. David Duke  teaches there.
- “The fourteen words” is an internationally-popular white supremacist/Nazi slogan minted  by David Lane, who drove the getaway car in the murder of Denver talk show host Alan Berg. The slogan is apparently popular  among Ukrainian Nazis. Glenn Greenwald–Snowden’s leaking journalist of choice–ran legal interference  for the leaderless resistance strategy  and the teaching materials  of the National Alliance , publisher of the Turner Diaries . That tract inspired David Lane’s association “The Order,”  as well as the Okalahoma City bombers .
- Greenwald is also close to CAIR , which is inextricably linked to the Muslim Brotherhood.
- The UNA-UNSO is the latest manifestation of the UPA, the military wing of the OUN/B and a collaborator of the Waffen SS. It spawned the Pravy Sektor Nazi political front in Ukraine. The UNA-UNSO  fought with the Chechen Islamists in the Caucasus. Pravy Sektor now has administrative command  Chechen ISIS fighters who have decamped to Ukraine.
- Pravy Sektor is also collaborating  with Crimean Tatars  who enjoy the support  of Turkey. Turkey is supporting  ISIS, despite their representations  to the contrary.
- The fascist/Pan-Turkist Grey Wolves have been active in Chechnya . They are also supporting  the Uighurs  in China. The Grey Wolves are implicated  in a Uighur-connected terrorist bombing in Bangkok.
- Historically, Ukraine and Pan-Turkism  have jointly factored into German geo-politics .
- Michael Bociurkiw, head of the OSCE’s Special Study Mission  in Ukraine has links to both a Malaysian Muslim Brotherhood  nexus that figures strongly in the background of the disappearance of Malaysian Airlines flight 370 and the OUN/B . Bociurkiw has been a point element in the so-called “investigation” of the downing of Malaysian Airlines Flight 17.
- “L’Affaire Snowden” directly presaged both military and economic pressure exerted throughout the Earth Island. Just before President Obama was scheduled to meet with President Xi of China, Snowden decamps to Hong Kong (courtesy of WikiLeaks) and leaks information about NSA spying on China, thereby complicating this country’s relationship with China. In the aftermath of Snowden’s Hong Kong trip, we have seen de-facto economic pressure on China, the potentially devastating Trans-Pacific Partnership (which excludes China, as well as a U.S. military build-up in the Pacific, aimed at “containing China.” The Pan-Turkist/Uighur/Grey Wolf axis has ramped up activity against China as well. Snowden decamped from Hong Kong to Moscow (again courtesy of WikiLeaks), dealing a death blow to Obama’s “reboot with Russia.” In the wake of Snowden’s journey to Moscow, we have seen open warfare break out in Ukraine in the aftermath of the Maidan coup, coupled with economic sanctions against Russia. We note that Saudi Arabia, whose potentates finance the Muslim Brotherhood and its offshoots (including ISIS) have kept the price of oil low, harming the Russian economy.
- ISIS is a direct outgrowth of the so-called “Arab Spring” in Syria. ISIS is deeply entrenched in Libya, as well–another outgrowth of the so-called Arab Spring.
- The program concludes with a re-broadcast of a brief quote from Zbigniew Brzezinski read by Elizabeth Gould in FTR #872 .