COMMENT: A joint Iranian/Hezbollah terror team has been arrested in Argentina for plotting to attack a Habad center in Argentina, according to the DEBKA newsletter. (DEBKA has some good information in it, but has an editorial bias that favors the Israeli right wing, which itself has a fascist heritage , as we’ve seen. Its content must be handicapped accordingly.)
Of significance is the possible role that descendants of World War II Nazis may have played in assisting the attacks. DEBKA alleges that Argentine authorities are investigating the possibility that the Iranian/Hezbollah team may have assisted in the bombing of the Israeli embassy in 1992, and are looking into the possibility that similar elements may have assisted this plot.
In this regard, it is important to note several things:
- We’ve looked at the San Carlos de Bariloche area in connection with the arrest of Eric Priebke .
- That area is indeed an epicenter of ODESSA /Underground Reich  activities.
- We have also looked at Nazi/White Supremacist/Iranian/Hezbollah activity in Argentina in connection with the AMIA bombing.  There are evidentiary tributaries running between that attack and the first World Trade Center attack in 1993, the Oklahoma City bombing, the bombing of Pan Am 103  over Lockerbie, and the 9/11 attacks.
- DEBKA makes no mention of the AMIA bombing.
- In our examination of the remarkable and deadly Bormann capital network , we have seen Paul Manning’s research  that the organization is administered by descendants of high-ranking Nazis . This is consistent with the working hypothesis DEBKA presents vis a vis the Argentina investigations.
EXCERPT: Argentina has captured a three-man Iranian-Hizballah cell and is hunting for the rest of the network, according to exclusive DEBKAfile sources. Its counter-terror police were a step ahead of attacks plotted against several of the 10 Habad centers in the country, part of a worldwide joint terrorist offensive against Israeli and Jewish targets. Two strikes were thwarted earlier this month in Thailand and Azerbaijan.
The three-man cell was captured in the Argentine resort town of San Carlos de Bariloche, 1,680 kilometers from Buenos Aires, a favorite starting-point for Israeli backpackers touring Patagonia and the Andes. . . .
. . . . In 1992, the[Israeli] embassy [in Argentina] was attacked by Iranian terrorists killing 29 people and injuring 242. DEBKAfile’s intelligence and counter-terror sources reveal that one of the things the investigation seeks to discover this time is whether the captured Iranian-Hizballah cell was given a safe house, guidance and aid by family members of World War II Nazi criminals who won sanctuary in Argentina.. At the time of the Israeli embassy bombing twenty years ago, the Iranian and Hizballah terrorists were suspected of working hand in glove with local pro-Nazi elements. Argentina, Germany and Israel never confirmed this.
However, San Carlos de Bariloche is known as a post-1945 Nazi haven. . . .