Mr. Emory’s entire life’s work is available on a 32GB flash drive, available for a contribution of $65.00 or more (to KFJC). Click Here to obtain Dave’s 40+ years’ work, complete through Fall of 2020 [through FTR #1156]. 
WFMU-FM is podcasting For The Record–You can subscribe to the podcast HERE .
You can subscribe to e‑mail alerts from Spitfirelist.com HERE .
You can subscribe to RSS feed from Spitfirelist.com HERE .
Please consider supporting THE WORK DAVE EMORY DOES .
COMMENT: A new, apparently more infectious and–possibly–vaccine-resistant strain of the SARS CoV‑2 virus has been detected in South Africa, leading President Biden to ban travel from South Africa to the U.S. (Other, more infectious variants have been detected in the UK and Brazil.)
- In its work aiding the apartheid regime’s Project Coast biological warfare program, elements of CIA partnered with operatives  like Gideon Bouwer, who was not shy about voicing the possibility of the Project Coast/Die Organizasie milieu launching BW attacks on the U.S. if need be. “. . . . They say he [South African trade attaché Gideon Bouwer] raved about the ability to keep whites in power through biological warfare, and he hinted at being part of a separate agenda—some sort of extragovernmental conspiracy, like the one described in the Air Force report, that had plans to unleash biological agents worldwide on South Africa’s enemies if the need should ever arise. ‘Just be ready,’ Fitzpatrick remembers Bouwer warning him cryptically, then asking, ‘How fast could get your daughter out of the country if you had to?’ . . .”
- The capital behind the German BioNTech appears  to have come from the Struengmann brothers, whose Hexall firm was very active in late-apartheid South Africa. Andreas  Struengmann began his medical career working in the African bush in apartheid South Africa.
- In FTR #1166 , we noted that the proliferation of the virus is spurring vaccine approval/development. Both Moderna and BioNTech are enthusiastically touting the flexibility of mRNA vaccines as well-suited to vaccinating against mutations. In FTR #1166 , we noted that the reported success of Operation Warp Speed vaccines has been conveyed via “news releases,” rather than peer-reviewed scientific documents.
- We wonder about the possibility of the mutations being deliberately created? The mutations might be seen as corresponding to political dynamics: the UK variant was detected as the Brexit arrangements were manifesting, further isolating the UK from the EU; South Africa is the country to which the white supremacist “Die Organizasie” seeks to return; Brazil is a country in which China is testing vaccines and seeking to gain gravitas. Brazil has traditionally been the most pro-US country in South America, with a history we will detail in upcoming shows. ARE these variants being deliberately created?
- Also in FTR #1166 , we recapped information from FTR #1136 , noting that the Lyme Disease treatment milieu is profit driven and apparently disposed to obfuscate the biological warfare genesis of that disease. (We set that information forth  in a number of programs and posts .) Does the same relationship exist between the Covid-19 “op” and the firms that profit from treating the pandemic?
- In a speculative note, a South African researcher speculated that, perhaps, ” . . . . business travelers from German auto companies had perhaps brought in a European variant.” In FTR #305 , among other programs, we documented the role of major German corporations providing business cover for Nazi war criminals. Is it possible that corporate Germany has provided cover for Underground Reich operatives, some of whom may have transported the new variant to South Africa?
1. “Ban On Travel from South Africa;” The New York Times; 1/26/2021; p. A4 [Western Print Edition].
President Biden moved to ban travel from South Africa and to extend similar bans from the Trump administration, curtailing travel from Brazil, Europe and Britain, where another variant has appeared. . . .
2. “World Stumbles in Frantic Race to Subdue Ever-Changing Virus” by Matt Apuzzo, Selam Gebrekidan and Apoorva Mandavilli; The New York Times; 1/09/2021; pp. A1-A7 [Western Print Edition]. 
. . . . Liza Sitharam, a nurse and infectious disease specialist in coastal South Africa, was among those who first noticed a small cluster that was quickly bulging. “We’d have five cases and then it’d double really quickly,” she recalled. The raw numbers weren’t alarming, she said, but “there was something just not looking right.”
Her boss at the Netcare hospital group, Dr. Caroline Maslo, figured that with the country’s borders open, business travelers from German auto companies had perhaps brought in a European variant. She sought help from Tulio de Oliveira, a professor and geneticist at the Nelson Mandela School of Medicine in Durban who had studied viral variants during the first Covid-19 wave. . . .
. . . . Coming two weeks before Christmas, Dr. de Oliveira immediately thought of the Lunar New Year early in the pandemic, when millions of people in China traveled far and wide for the holiday, some carrying the virus.
“It was crystal clear,” Dr. de Oliveira said in an interview. “These variants will spread nationally, regionally and globally.” . . . .
. . . . But with the variant circulating in South Africa, there was a sixfold reduction in the antibodies’ effectiveness. Even so, the company said, those antibodies “remain above levels that are expected to be protective.”
The results have not been published or peer-reviewed, but were posted online at BioRxiv. Moderna collaborated on the study with the Vaccine Research Center at the national Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, part of the National Institutes of Health.
Dr. Zaks said that the new version of the Moderna vaccine aimed at the South African variant, could be used if needed as a booster one year after people received the original vaccine. . . .